Get the complete Detail about Apply Online for SC/ST Loan Scheme In Karnataka 2023 Application Form, SC/ST Subsidy Loan, Eligibility Criteria, Documents List, Important Date, Last Date, and benefits Given.
Today with the help of this article I am going to provide you the complete detail about the SC/ST Loan Scheme in Karnataka 2023. The Chief Minister of the Karnataka state started a new self-employment Scheme in 2023 for the beneficiaries who belong to the SC/ST Candidates. Before that, there are so many people who are still unemployed, so both the state as well as the central government launched so many government schemes to provide them with employment as well as self-employment. Apart from that, there are still so many skill development schemes has been launched so that the government provides low-interest loans to the beneficiaries.
Now with the help of this scheme, the state government going to provide a subsidy loan under the SC ST Loan Scheme in Karnataka 2023. By reading the whole article you will go to get important information about the CM Self Employment Scheme 2023. If you also want to avail the benefit of this scheme then you have to get the detail about the Motive to Launch, benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Documents List, etc.
Read the Whole Article Given Below.
SC/ST Loan Scheme In Karnataka 2023
The name of this scheme is the Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme which is launched by the State Government of Karnataka. Under this scheme the government provides subsidies over loans that take up to Rs.10 Lakh, In This scheme, the general category will get a subsidy amount of 25% on the Loan amount of Rs.2.50 Lakh. You can only get the loan benefit under this scheme for Service and Manufacturing activity.
To avail of the benefit of this scheme, you have to make a contribution amount of 10% of the total cost and then the special category will only have to pay 5% of the total cost. The main beneficiaries under this scheme are the people who belong to unemployed youth belongs to Rural Areas.
Overview of Karnataka Chief Minister CM Self Employment Scheme
|Scheme Name||CM self-Employment Scheme|
|Other Name||SC/ST Loan Scheme in Karnataka|
|Launched By||State Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||All citizens of the Karnataka state|
|Motive to Launch||To give subsidy amount|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Post Category||Karnataka Govt Scheme|
Motive to Launch SC/ST Loan Scheme in Karnataka 2023
We all know that every scheme has a very good motive behind it. So by launching this scheme the motive of the state government is to provide subsidies over the loan up to Rs.2.50 Lakh for General Category and Rs.3.50 Lakh for the special category.
The benefit can be given to the beneficiaries of the project having a total cost of Rs.10 Lakh. This scheme provides benefits to the unemployed candidates of the state. So that the people now can motivate towards self-employment. With the help of this scheme, the unemployment rate also is reduced.
SC/ST CM Self Employment Scheme in Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
Now, all that people who want to avail the benefit of this scheme will have to check the eligibility Criteria of the scheme.
- The permanent citizen of the Karnataka state can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- One family member from family can apply under this scheme.
- To avail of the loan under this scheme, it is very much important to have one week of development training for Entrepreneurship.
- The age criteria for the candidates are 21 years to 35 years for General Category and 21 years to 45 years for the Sc ST candidates.
- There is no income limitation.
- The loan can be taken only for the new activity.
- People belonging to the Rural areas of the Karnataka state can get benefit from the scheme.
Documents List for SC/ST Loan Scheme in Karnataka 2023
At the time of applying for this scheme, it is very much important to submit the following documents.
- Bonafide Certificate of the Karnataka state.
- Birth Certificate for age proof.
- ID Card issued by the authority.
- Rural Area certificate.
- Recent Clicked Photograph.
- Education Qualification detail.
- Caste Certificate.
Apply Online For SC/ST Loan Scheme in Karnataka 2023 Under CM Self Employment Scheme Application Form
Now, all that people who want to avail the benefit of this scheme by applying online will have to follow the steps given below.
- In the First step, you all have to visit the official website of the concerned Scheme of the Department. A direct Link will be given below.
- After that, you will see the home page of the website.
- Here on the home page, you have to click on the link to Apply Online.
- Then the New application form will be open in front of you.
- Now here first of all you have to select the agency and then have to enter the Aadhar Card Number and then click on proceed.
- After that the new SC ST Loan Application Form Karnataka 2023 opens in front of you.
- Now start filling out this application form by putting the correct detail like the name of the applicant, complete date of birth, valid mobile number, and address detail.
- After that, you have to upload all the documents with the application form.
- Submit all the detail and then submit it.
- Now you can take the printout of the application form and submit it with the documents in the department.
FAQ’s SC/ST Loan Scheme In Karnataka
The people who belong to this category and the Rural areas of the Karnataka state.
The complete online process will be given in the article.
The beneficiaries will get a subsidy over the loan.