Raitha Suraksha Fasal Bima Yojana Karnataka 2023-24 Beneficiary List samrakshane.karnataka.gov.in, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Karnataka Kannad, pmfby kharif 2023 list karnataka, samrakshane user manual.
The Fasal Bima Yojna is launched by Prime minister sh. Narender Modi. This scheme launched in favor of farmers. From the starting of the scheme so many farmer get benefits with the scheme.
In this article we are sharing information about the PM Fasal Bima Yojna Karnataka 2023. All the requirements and all the benefits by this scheme we are discuss with you in this scheme.
Raitha Suraksha Fasal Bima Yojana Karnataka 2023
PM Fasal Bima Yojna launched by the Prime Minister Shri Nerendra Modi on 18 February2016. With the help of the scheme Karnatka government give insurance to the farmers to their yields.
The purpose of the scheme is give financial help to the farmers. The theme of the scheme is one nation- one scheme.PM Fasal Bima Yojana is replaced the name by two earlier scheme I.e.National agriculture insurance scheme and Modified agricultural insurance scheme
include their beat feature and remove their shortcomings. The aim of the scheme is to Decrease the premium on the farmers. The government give grantee to the farmers for early settlement of crops assurance claim for the maximum value of the insurance.
Highlights of PM Fasal Bima Yojana Karnataka 2023
- Name of the scheme: PM Fasal Bima Yojna 2023.
- Launched by : PM shri. Narendra Modi .
- Department: agriculture department.
- Ministry: ministry of agriculture and farmer welfare.
- State : Karnataka.
- Website: https/pmfby.gov.in/
Benefits by the Fasal Bima Yojna Karnataka List
There are approximately 50,000 farmer get benefit under the PM Fasal bima Yojna.This scheme is launched under the village level. The main motive of the scheme to help the farmers who have not benefited by their crops income. It is financial help given by the government to the farmers.
- With the help of this scheme government provide the financial help to the farmers whose crops are damaged by the unexpected incidence.
- Given the financial help for that they are again continue their farming.
- Government up lift the Farmer for modern technique of agriculture.
- Government give the guarantee to the farmer in the agriculture zone which will contribute to the food security ,crops change,increase the growth of the crops of agriculture zone on the productions risk.
samrakshane.karnataka.gov.in login Detail
We all know that this scheme has been launched by the Centre Government of India. And after the announcement of this scheme, the same has been implemented in all over the state of India.
So like all other scheme this scheme has been launched and implemented in Karntaka state. This scheme also known as Karnataka Crop Insurance Scheme. This is also friendly and transparent system with the help of which state government provide the direct benefit to the farmers.
After making the online registration under this scheme, state government provide the fastest amount within 8 to 12 week to the farmers.
Coverage of the farmer under the PM Fasal Bima Yojana Karnataka
All the register farmers growing informed crops in a informed area during the season who have been insurable in the crop are suitable.
Elective coverage: from 2020 Kharif onward the enrollment is made 100% elective.
Coverage of crops under the scheme
- Oil seed
- Food crops
- Annual commercial crops
- Annual horticulture crops
In addition of everlasting crops, there is a captain for coverage can be taken from those everlasting horticulture crops.
Of which standard story for relent
Estimation is possible.
Motive of Karnataka Fasal Bima Yojana beneficiary List
Karnataka government combined with the central government under the scheme and there are some motive to launch this scheme.
- Give the financial help to the farmers by paying premium rate of the insurance.
- 2% premium will be paid for the crops of Karif under the PM Fasal Bima Yojna.
- 1.5% premium will be paid for the crops of Rani under the scheme.
- 5% premium will be paid for the crops of commercial and horticulture crops.
- No higher limit of government subsidy.
- If the last premium is 90% then government support for it.
- The government give the premium to the insurance companies in country.
- This premium is equally divided by the state government and central government.
- The required technology is uses by the farmers ,.
- They canjudge their loss of crops through mobile.
- Rs.8800 crores paid by the government as well as 50% of farmers covered.
- 50,000 of farmers benefited by the scheme.
- Karnataka government combined with the central government under the PM Fasal bima Yojna 2021.
- Karnataka government help all the farmers in the state for improve the economic status of the Farmer.
Eligibility Criteria for PMFBY Karnataka Status
This scheme is only for the eligible Farmers ,but there are also some eligibility for the registration of the scheme. These are:
- Permanent resident in Karnataka state.
- All Desired Farmers of the Karnataka State can avail the benefit under this scheme. Because Under this scheme, there is no any classification of the farmers has been set by the government of India.
- The scheme is only for the farmers.
- Eligible farmers have all the documents which are needed.
- There are so many farmers related scheme in which only that farmers will get the benefit of the insurance scheme who having there own land. but in this scheme there is any type of issue like that. all farmers no matter they have their own land or not, can avail the benefit of scheme.
- Have bank account passbook.
- Have kissan passbook.
- This scheme is launch under the village level.
Required Documents For Raitha Suraksha Fasal Bima Yojana Karntaka
Your registration is complete with the documents that are required for the registration. The list of documents are given below:
- Adhar card for residence proof.
- Ration card.
- Domicile certificate of Karnataka.
- Bank details.
- Land documents.
- Voter ID.
- Kissan passbook.
- Passport size photograph.
- PAN card.
- Mobile number.
Fasal Bima Yojana Karntaka Online Registration Procedure
There are some steps that can help you when you are register for the scheme.
- Visit on the official website I.e. https/www.pmfby.gov.in/
- Here is home page that is front of you.
- Now click on register option.
- Here is page of register new user.
- Fill the required details.
- Click on the submit button.
Karnataka Fasal Bima Yojana Samrakshane Status Check Online
After the registration you can also check your application status with the help of some process.
- Firstly visit on the official website.
- On the homepage of the website ,here is option of application status.
- Click on the application status.
- Write here receipt number .
- Now you will check the application status.
Fasal Bima Yojana Karntaka 2023-24 Beneficiary List Check
You can check that is your name in the list of beneficiary or not. There are few steps given below:
- Visit on the official website.
- Click on the PM Fasal bima Yojna2023 list.
- Select your district and search your name in tbe list.
PM Karnataka Fasal Bima Yojana Helpline Number
- Toll free No. 1800-2-660-700( Pardhan mantri Fasal bima Yojana)
- E-mail address-Agrifirstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ’s of Fasal Bima Yojana Karntaka
so every visitors who intrested in this scheme will get the application form from http://agri-insurance.gov.in/.
You can apply online as well as offline.
So friends read this article very carefully . if you are interested to register yourself and you are a farmer then don’t lose the opportunity to register with Pm Fasal Bima Yojana 2023.