Apply Online Tamil Nadu State Level Credit Guarantee Scheme 2022 Registration To get MSME Loan, TN SLCGS Application Form, TN State Level Credit Guarantee Scheme Eligibility Criteria, Document List.
Recently in the announcement, as given by the state government of Tamil Nadu the new scheme has been launched by the government. The name of this scheme is Tamil Nadu State Level Credit Guarantee Scheme 2022 for MSME.
Under This scheme, the state government will handhold MSME who wants to raise the equity capital. The amount of which Rs.30 Lakh has been borne by the state government of Tamil Nadu.
The announcement regarding this scheme has been made by Minister Palanivel Thiagarajan. This scheme has been launched by the state government at the time of presenting the budget in the state assembly.
What is Tamil Nadu State Level Credit Guarantee Level Scheme 2022
The full form of MSME is Micro Small and Medium Enterprises. Under this scheme, the loan has been a credit facility in form of a business loan which is given by the financial institution. So that the state government promotes the MSME sector.
Under this scheme, the Tamil Nadu MSME loan has been given to the owner of the business to use for their working capital requirement. There is so many banks who provide the MSME loan to the people without demanding any type of security and guarantee.
Now, this State Level Credit Guarantee Scheme For MSME Loan 2022 has been launched by the state government of Tamil Nadu to benefit the state’s people.
TN SLCGS MSME Loan 2022
This State level Credit Guarantee Scheme has been launched by the state government to enable more Micro small and medium enterprises.
|Name of the scheme
|Tamil Nadu State Level Credit Guarantee Scheme 2022
|All interested person
|How to apply
|Date of announcement
|13th August 2021
Tamil Nadu State Level Credit Guarantee Loan Interest Rate 2022
|Name of Bank
|Interest Rate on Loan
|8.30% onwards (SME Loan)
|Kotak Mahindra Bank
|Tata Capital Finance
|IDFC First Bank
|HDB Financial Services Ltd.
|PNB Business Loan
|Based on your Business’s Profile
|Bank of Baroda
|Based on your Business’s Profile
The interested rate can be changed by the banks depend in the sole discretion of the bank listed above.
State Level Credit Guarantee MSME Loan Tamil Nadu Feature and Fees
|Depends on applicant’s profile and business requirements
|The minimum Limit to borrow is Rs. 30,000 and the Maximum is up to Rs. 1 crore, which can exceed business requirements
|From 12 months – 5 years
|Not required for Unsecured Business Loans
|From Nil to 4% of the loan amount
|From Nil to 5% of the outstanding principal amount
|From Nil to 4% of the outstanding principal amount
|Loan Cancellation Charges
|Varies from bank to bank
|Offered by selected financial Institutions
|Working Capital Loan, Bill discounting, Overdraft, Cash Credit, Letter of Credit, Bill of Purchase, Merchant Cash Advance, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu State Level Credit Guarantee Loan Scheme for MSME
Now have to take a look at the eligibility criteria of the loan.
- First of all the applying candidates must having the age above 18 years and below of 65 years.
- Any individual, Business owner, women entrepreneurs, self employment and people who belongs to the category of SC ST and OBC.
- All the private and public limited companies can take the benefit of this scheme.
- The turnover of the business of the applying candidates must be Rs;.10 Lakh for existing enterprises.
- Applicant also having the good repayment history with the financial stability.
- The good score to credit the loan is 750 considered as good.
- You also not be defaulter in the past from any bank.
TN State Level Credit Guarantee Scheme Document List
So at the time of applying for the loan under this scheme, you also have to submit some important documents with the application form.
- Application form with the passport size photograph of the applicant.
- KYC Documents of the applicant with Aadhar card, Voter ID Card, DL and PAN Card.
- Income proof of the applying candidates.
- Business address proof.
- Last 6 month statement with the detail of bank.
- Business certificate.
- Category proof.
- Other document which is eligible for the scheme.
Tamil Nadu State Level Credit Guarantee MSME Loan Scheme by Central Government
Here is a list of MSME loan schemes which is launched by the government of India.
- CGTMSE: Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises
- CLCSS: Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme
- Credit Guarantee Scheme
- MUDRA Yojana under PMMY
- National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) Subsidy
- PMEGP: The Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme
- PMRY: Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana
- PSB Loans in 59 minutes
- Standup India
- Startup India
MSME Loan In Tamil Nadu State Level Credit Guarantee Scheme Without Guarantee
All that people who want to expand their loan from the state of Tamil Nadu can apply under this scheme. There is so many banks who are without any security and guarantee to provide you the financial help under this scheme. There is also flexible repayment option which is given by the bank. This loan can also be useful as Short Term loan which has been repaid by the applicant within 12 months and you can also exceed this loan up to 5 years as per the requirement of the loan.
The loan which is given under this scheme depends on the following things i.e.
- Profile of the applicant.
- Credit worthiness.
- Repayment Capability.
- Financial stability.
Benefit of Tamil Nadu State Level Credit Guarantee Scheme 2021
There is so many benefits of this scheme which has been given under the scheme. so you will go to get the info about that.
- With the help of this scheme the people can meet working with the capital requirement.
- They can expand their business.
- Which help to business cash flow.
- You can use this loan to buy and install the new equipment for business.
- You can also buy the raw materials for your business.
- By using the loan under this scheme you can pay of rent of the building, salaries of the employee, hire new staff etc.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu State Level Credit Guarantee Scheme 2022 For MSME Loan Application Form
If you wants to apply under this scheme to get the business loan then you have to compare the interest rate and the business requirement from the various bank. Then using the following documents you can apply for the Bank.
- First of all before apply the loan you have to required to filled that is Loan amount, employment status, annual turnover, city of the business and current business and valid mobile number.
- Then you have to agree all the terms and condition of the company by click on the unlock best offers.
- Have to enter the information about the name of company, business nature, type of industry, annual profit, bank account detail.
- Full Name of the applicant, gender, Pan Card, full date of birth and email address.
- Once you submit all the detail then the bank representative will contact to you for the further proceeding the loan formalities.
- After that the loan has been approved by the bank.
You must have a credit score above 750 to get the benefit under this scheme.
Yes to get the loan you have to make the online registration.
The loan can be taken from Rs.30,000 to Rs.1 Crore.
You have to apply for Unsecured Business Loan.
No, you nothing have to pay for it.