Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List, Jagananna Amma Vodi Pathakam 2023 Payment Status| Latest News Today, last date for amma vodi application, amma vodi eligible list 2023, YSR Amma vodi, (Amount Status) Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment Status 2023 Check| Beneficiary List jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme on 9th January 2020. Under this scheme, many scholarship incentives will be given by the government of Andhra Pradesh to the mothers of students of a government school who belongs to a BPL family for their education purpose.
Those who are applied for this scheme are entitled for checking the district-wise beneficiary list and also online Amma Vodi Payment Status.
As per the latest news, lakh of students now moving to the government school in the state of Andhra Pradesh. because due to Covid-19 maximum schools teach online through the mobile phone or laptops.
so that’s why the students now get admission to the government-aided school. under this Amma Vodi Scheme, they will get so many benefits. so to provide the benefit under this scheme, the government also directs the department.
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Payment Status 2023
The concerned Department will directly transfer the financial amount to the beneficiary account i.e Rupees 15,000. Candidates can check the Payment Status with the help of their elders/guardians.
Today we will share with you the finalized beneficiaries list of the Amma Vodi scheme which has been declared on 27th December 2019 by the Andhra Pradesh concerned authorities. Also, provide you with the online payment status.
YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced a flagship program “AMMA VODI” as a portion of“NAVARATNALU” for providing financial help to each or every mother or guardian who is acting as a mother in the absence of the real mother.
The beneficiary who belongs below the poverty line, isolated of caste, creed, religion, and region so that they are enabled to educate her child/children from Class 1st to 12th.
Under this scheme, the financial amount payment has been given to the beneficiary. Apart from that, you can also get a laptop if you don’t want to take the money.
Highlighted Points YSR Amma Vodi Pathakam
|Name Of the Name||Jagananna Amma void scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched on||10th June 2019|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going students belong to the BPL family|
|Financial Amount||Rupees 15,000|
|1st beneficiary List announced on||27th December 2019|
|Objective||To increase the level of education in rural areas.|
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2023
- The preliminary action has been taken from 9th December 2020 to 25th December 2020
- The government provides instructions to all the government school principals that they are required to maintain the proper record of students who belong to the BPL family and also register and update the information of students between 10th December to 20th December 2020.
- The list of those mothers or guardians who are eligible under this scheme will be released on 15 Dec 2020.
- The list of those students is updated before 15th, Dec.2020 will be handover to Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services on 15th December.2020
- The updated list will be displayed on 19th December 2020.
- The details which are advertised on the AmmaVodi portal between 20 December 2020 to 24 December 2020 will be displayed on the notice board of Schools and gram/ward secretariat
- Any error or updation in the proof of applicants like Aadhar number, Bank account number, and IFSC code will be corrected by the principals of schools.
Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023
- If there is any disqualification of the applicants under this scheme then the reason for disqualification will be submitted to the collector. The joint collector will go through these objections.
- Both the lists which are released on 16 December 2020 and 20 December 2020 will be compiled and there is a creation of a final list without any objections this list will be posted on the portal by 26 December 2020
- After this, the final list has been approved by the ward/gram sabha on 27 December 2020 and 28 December 2020.
- This final list will be uploaded online by 29 December 2020, by the member of the village/ward educational welfare assistant.
- The headmaster will hand over the list to the Zonal education officer and then it will be submitted further to the district educational officer through the zonal education officer by 30 December 2020.
- Now the district education officer will submit this list to the district collector by the district education officer by 30 December 2020.
Features of Amma Vodi Scheme Last Date of Application
- Every procedure of this scheme is online as the fund will also transfer directly to the bank account of the applicant.
- After the completion of the 12th standard by the applicant, the financial assistance will not be further provided to the beneficiary’s mother or guardian.
- The transfer of funds will continue every year in January to all of the beneficiaries until they complete their education.
- Only the funds will not provide to the beneficiary during the condition that the beneficiary decided to stop studying.
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
- The school-going students will be facilitated with a stipend under this scheme.
- This incentive will help and motivate the children /guardian from poor families to go to school.
- This will encourage families to send their children to school.
- This scheme will help to increase the ratio of school-going students in rural areas which helps to increase the level and percentage of education in rural areas.
Eligibility Criteria of AP YSr Amma Vodi Pathakam
- This scheme is only for the children who are studying in only government schools in Andhra Pradesh state
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
Apply Online YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023
To Apply Online For Jagananna Amma Vodi Pathakam 2022 follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website: https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
- Download the application form for the scheme given.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and attached the required documents with it.
- Submit the application at the relevant office of AP.
How to Check Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Payment Status jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
The financial help will be directly transferred to the Bank accounts of the guardian of the beneficiaries. The amount will transfer in the month of January of every year until the applicant will complete intermediate/ 12th/ +2.
The child statement of the school students will be uploaded on https://studentinfo.ap.gov.in.is
The guideline link for this statement is-https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/documents/AMMAVODI_202_GUIDELINES_0001.pdf.
FAQs of Ammavodi Payment status
Very soon you all can check your Beneficiary list when it is uploaded on the official website.
Every beneficiary will get Rs.15,000 from the side of the government.
before applying for this scheme first collect all the information and also download the guidelines from the Official web portal.