Get the complete detail about Rs.10,000 under Taruner Swapna Scheme 2023 Apply Online, and Check your Beneficiary List & Payment Status to Buy a Mobile Phone and Tablet.:- A new scheme has been launched by the state government of West Bengal. The name of this scheme is Taruner Swapna Scheme 2022-23. Under this scheme, the state government going to provide the financial amount of Rs.10,000. This amount is credited to the bank account of the students so that they can buy the Tab or mobile for their online studies. The main motive to launch this scheme is to improve the education qualities of the students.
Firstly this Taruner Swapna Scheme 2023-24 is launched in the month of May 2021. This is one of the dream projects which is launched for the students who get an education in high school. After reading the same information now there are so many students who want to avail the benefit of this scheme.
Now with the help of this article, you will go to get the complete detail about the Taruner Swapna Scheme, the benefits of the scheme, eligibility Criteria, and the Documents List. Check the complete detail.
Taruner Swapna Scheme 2023
As per the official notification which is released by the Directorate of school education of west Bengal. In their official notification, they announced that the Taruner Swapna Scheme 2023-24 is going to be launched for the students who get an education in the 9th class. Under this scheme, the students who are in their regular classes will get benefit from the scheme.
At the time of application, the students will have to provide the correct bank account detail so that the beneficiaries will get the amount of Rs.10,000 directly in their bank account. So if you don’t have the bank account detail then you must have to update the bank account details.
After getting the complete detail about it the beneficiary list of the students will be released on the official website. If your name also appears in the beneficiary list then you will get the benefit of the scheme.
Overview of West Bengal Taruner Swapna Scheme-Youth Dream Project
|Name of Scheme||Taruner Swapna Scheme|
|Other Name||Youth Dream Project|
|State Belongs||West Bengal|
|Department Concerned||Education Department of Students|
|Beneficiary||Students of Class 12th|
|Benefit Given||Amount of Rs.10,000|
|Motive to Launch||To Improve Education Quality|
|Post Category||West Bengal Govt Schemes|
Eligibility Criteria for Taruner Swapna Scheme 2023-24
Now all the students who want to be part of the Youth Dream project of West Bengal then you must have to know about the eligibility criteria for the scheme.
- The students who want to avail the benefit of the scheme will be permanent residents of the West Bengal state.
- You are getting an education from the government school of West Bengal.
- At the time of applying online for the scheme, you are studying in the 12th class.
- The family annual income of the students is not more than 2 Lakh per year.
|First Introduced In||21st May 2021|
|Notification Announced On||15th July 2022|
|Amount Credited Date||Yet Not Announced|
Apply Online for Taruner Swapna Scheme 2023-24 For Rs.10,000 to Buy Mobile Phone & Tab
So now above reading the scheme the students who want to avail the benefit of this scheme, there is no need to apply for the same. All the students who passed their 11th class and now get admission in the 12th class at any of the government schools of the West Bengal state will get the financial amount of the scheme.
The amount of Rs.10,000 will be directly credited to the bank account of the beneficiary by the state government of West Bengal. After that students will have to get that money and have to buy a mobile phone for their studies.
After purchasing the same amount they will have to deposit the receipt of the purchased mobile phone in the school.
West Bengal Taruner Swapna Scheme Beneficiary List 2023-24
- As the official notification about the scheme has been launched by the state government on the 15th of July.
- In this notification, the government instructs the department to make a list of eligible students.
- After making the beneficiary list the amount of Rs.10,000 will be credited to the bank account of the students.
- All the students who passed their 11th class and now going to be admitted to the 12th class are eligible for the scheme.
- Now before making the beneficiary list, the department has to update the bank account detail of the beneficiaries.
- After that, the final Taruner Swapna Scheme Beneficiary List will be uploaded to the official website.
WB Taruner Swapna Payment Status 2023
- First of all, you have to update the KYC in your Bank account.
- After that, you have to update your bank account detail and submit it to the School Authority.
- After collecting the same detail the education Department creates the Beneficiary List of the eligible Students.
- Then if you are eligible for the same scheme then your name also appears on the beneficiary List.
- After that, the eligible students will get the financial amount of Rs.10,000 in their bank account.
- you can check it by visiting the bank branch.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|West Bengal Govt Schemes||Visit Here|
FAQs of the Taruner Swapna Scheme
To Improve the Education Quality of the students of the state.
You have to check the eligibility and submit the bank account Detail.