Complete Detail of Mo Bidyut Portal/App Odisha, mobidyut.com, Bill Payment, Apply Online For New Service Connection.
On 20th October 2020 Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha Mr.Naveen Patnaik launched a new online portal for the consumption of electricity named as “MO BIDYUT” portal.
It’s an online electricity integrated consumer service portal. This portal is developed under the care of the Energy Department. This portal is for public use and is dedicated to them under the 5T initiative.
Mo Bidyut Portal/App Odisha (mobidyut.com)
Electricity is an important and essential service for every aspect of today’s life. MO will monitor all these services and also ministers and senior officials of the electricity department will be in touch with consumers for their feedback.
This portal provides the best service to provide timeless and transparent service to the people.
Odisha Mo Bidyut Portal 2022
The consumer can pay the bill payment of electricity through an online way. This portal also helps the consumer to file a complaint against the electricity company.
Highlights of Mo Bidyut Portal
|Portal Name||Mo Bidyut Portal|
|Announced By||chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|benefit is given under this Portal||new service connection/ electricity bill payment etc.|
|Is there any App available||Yes mobile application|
|How to take benefit||On in Online Mode|
|Mo Bidyut Portal||mobidyut.com|
Benefits of Odisha Mo Bidyut Portal/ App
- This portal scheme will helps the people to save their time and they have no need to go to various offices for new connections, complaints and filling of bills.
- There are more than 89 lakh electricity consumers on the Odisha state so this portal will help a huge amount of people of the state.
- This online platform will cover all four power utilities of the State such as TPCODL, NESCO, WESCO and SOUTHCO.
- With the help of this portal the people will easily avail the power connection of up to 5 KW for domestic, general purpose and for irrigation, pumping and agriculture within 48 hours.
- The minister of energy and senior officials will always in touch with the consumers with the help of this portal and consumers can easily send their mistakes to these officials with the help of this portal. Their electricity related issues will be resolved very quickly.
Key Points of Mo Bidyut Portal
- This portal is only for the citizens of Odisha state.
- This portal is available in two platforms either you can access this portal through website which is “www.mobidyut.com” and a mobile app named as MO Bidhyut app.
- on This portal is for filing new connection, Filing complaint against fault or to pay electricity bill.
- This portal helps to decrease the gathering of people in electricity offices for their work as this is very important step during this CORONA threat.
- The applicant should have to submit valid proofs for new connection.
- This portal is made in English and Udia language both.So user can easily convert the language according to their convenience.
Eligible Consumer who can apply on Mo Bidyut Portal
|Domestic||This category relates to the supply of electricity to residential premises for domestic purposes only which may include connected loads for non-domestic purposes such as offices, consulting rooms, and other miscellaneous. Load up to 20% of the total connected load. Consumers under this category will be included A) The announcement and implementation of the Kutir Jyoti program or similar programs/schemes are done by the Central / State Government. B) Power supply to the residents of flats / apartments / multi-storey buildings / residential colonies / registered housing societies / residential welfare associations (RWA). C) Power supply to common facilities such as water supply, common area lighting, elevators, etc. in residential housing colonies/complexes and apartments, being used for residential purpose after completion by the developer and occupied by residents has gone. This category will not cover residential colonies connected to industrial installations where electricity is supplied through the meter of the industrial establishment.|
|General Purpose||This category relates to the supply of electricity to the premises, which are used for other purposes not covered under any other category under this code, where the non-domestic load is more than 20% of the total connected load.|
|Specified Public Purpose||This category is related to the power supply: – A) Government-managed religious institutions / without any commercial activity, B) Government managed educational institutes/training institutes (including their hostels) C) Hospitals, dispensaries, and primary health centers managed by the government, local bodies and charitable institutions (recognized by the Income Tax Department), D) electric crematorium and E) Non-commercial sports organization managed by the government / without any commercial activity.|
|Irrigation, Pumping, and Agriculture||This category includes electricity for lift irrigation, pumping of water inflow irrigation, and supply of water for agricultural purposes in wells / bore-wells, dug-wells, drains, drains, drains, rivers, especially in areas other than areas. Related to supply. Municipalities with a population of more than 25000 / NAC are covered under the limit. This category applies to a pumping capacity of less than 15 HP in total for a single consumer.|
Steps to Apply Online For Odisha New Service Connection Application Form @ mobidyut.com
- First open the official website of Odisha Mobidyut Portal- www.mobidyut.com.
- If the applicant want to apply for new connection then he has to click on the option of “New Service Connection”.
- After clicking on it a new page opens which asks for the Mobile number so that an OTP will be sent on that mobile number for the verification.
- After the confirmation of mobile number the portal will ask for the details of applicant.
- Fill the personal information, Connection information and the address details of the premises for which NSC is applied for.
- After filling all these details the applicant has to move forward towards uploading the documents.
- After uploading the required documents the portal will ask for the payment of the service required.
- If applicant want to pay the electricity bill online, then he/she has to click on the link of “Online Bill payment”.
- Then the consumer has to fill his 12 digit Consumer number and click on pay.
- If the consumer want to file any complaint regarding electricity then has to click on “Grievance portal”.
- In this portal the consumer has to mention type, category and sub-category of the complaint.
- After entering the personal information and address the compliant has to upload the relevant document proof related to the complaint.
- Now click on submit grievance.
- All these above services has been implemented on one click in this portal.
- The consumers can also check the refund conditions and terms and condition in the website.
- The users who want to download the app of this portal they have to download it from the Google play store by clicking on the given link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fluentgrid.com.mobidyut.
FAQ’s of Mo Bidyut Portal
This is an online portal that is launched by the state of Odisha to provide online services to the citizen of the state.
with the help of this portal, all the citizens can apply for the new electricity connection and other online services as provided by the state government.
yes, you can also pay the bill.