BSKY Card List, Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary List 2023, BSKY Beneficiary List, BSKY Beneficiary Card List, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana List, List of Hospitals under BSKY.
Hello Visitor I am going to provide you the information about the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary List 2023. Recently the CM of the Odisha state announced the Smart Health Card to the people of the state. Under which more than 3.5 Crore people are going to get the benefit of this scheme.
In Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana more than 96 Lakh families will get the benefit under the state in the first phase. So all the people of the state who wants to know their eligibility for the scheme can check the Odisha Smart Health Cards Distribution List 2023.
The announcement regarding this scheme has been made by the state government of Odisha on Sunday on the occasion of 15th August 2021 to expand the Health Insurance Scheme of Odisha. The name of This scheme is Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
SO now all the people who want to check the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary List 2023, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana List 2023, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Distribution List, and eligibility List. You can download the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana List in pdf 2023.
Read the full article given below.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary List
This scheme is implemented in the state of Odisha instead of the center’s scheme Ayushman Bharat. Under this scheme, the state government going to provide the benefit to the 3.5 Crore people of 96 Lakh families.
They all now get the benefit under this scheme like National and state food security schemes. From September 2021 the people of the state will get cashless health coverage under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
So this is the first time on which the state government announced the Smart Health card for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana beneficiaries. He said that due to treatment costs the people sell their land jewelry and also stop the education of the child. That will hurt him. So that’s why this scheme was launched to provide health care facilities to the people of the state. This smart card also works like a debit card. With the help of that, you can get the facility of free treatment.
Overview of BSKY Card List 2023
|Name of Scheme||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of the state|
|Beneficiary||92 Lakh Families of the state|
|Benefit provides||Free Smart Health Card|
|Motive to Launch||To provide Cashless treatment|
|How to Check||Click Here|
Benefit of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana List
There is so many benefits of this scheme. some of that going to be discussed below.
- There are so many people who belong to poor families and in case of any diseases, they sell their valuable things for treatment.
- Apart from that they also stop sending the child to school for education.
- But now with the help of this Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, they will get the cashless treatment.
- Under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, the state government provides the Smart Health Card to the people of the state, which also works like a debit card.
- By using this card they can get free treatment at any of the government hospitals in the state.
- More than 200 hospitals are impanelled under this scheme.
- At the time of taking the cashless treatment to the Odisha Health Card holder, no documents are required.
- Until getting the smart card they can also produce the Food security card for the treatment in any of the government Hospitals.
- Under this scheme, the main benefit has been given to the 2 Lakh BPL Families, AAY Card holders, and Low-Income Families.
Important Date of BSKY List 2023
|Date of Announcement||15th August 2021|
|Date of BSKY Distribuition List||1st September 2021|
What is Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2023 List
This scheme is launched by the state government of Odisha to provide free cashless treatment up to Rs.5 Lakh. This is also a Health Insurance coverage scheme.
Any citizen of the Odisha state can get benefit from this scheme by applying online. More than Crore of people from poor families will get the benefit of this scheme.
Now by making the new announcement the state government expand this scheme all over the state. With the new announcement now the people will get the treatment of RS.10 Lakh up to every year. After making the online registration they will get a smart health card from the government.
Odisha Smart Health Card Distribution List
Now the Health Service department of the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Going to distribute the Odisha Smart Health Card to the beneficiary of the state. So that they can stop selling their valuable things for health treatment.
By implementing this scheme in the state 3.5 crore people will get free treatment in all the 200 government hospitals. After getting this smart health card, the card works like a debit card. Which is used for health care treatment. The card will be distributed from the 1st of September 2021. You can also check your name in the List.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Assistance for Women
As per the information under this scheme, health coverage of Rupee 5 Lakh has been given. But in the new announcement, the families who have the women’s head family will get the coverage of Rs.10 Lakh.
So with that more than 1.5 Crore women are going to get the benefit of this scheme. Now no more need to depend on other persons.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Facility List
- Free Health Care facilities in government Health Care institutions
- Free medicine
- Free dialysis
- cancer chemotherapy
- Free OT
- Free ICU
- Health cover up to Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 700000 for women member of the family
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Eligibility List
To get the benefit under this scheme you have fulfilled the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
- All the permanent residents of Odisha state will get benefit from the scheme.
- The health coverage of Rs.10 Lakh has been given to the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- You also have the Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Card.
- BPL Ration Card holder.
- AAY Ration Card.
- People who belong to poor families.
- The annual income of the families having 50,000 per year if they live in the rural area.
- And people who live in urban areas have an annual income of RS.60,000/-.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Documents List
At the time of applying online for this scheme had to submit some document. The list is given below.
- Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Card.
- BPL Ration Card Copy.
- Income certificate.
- Family Detail.
- Age proof.
- Aadhar Card of the Family.
How to apply online for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha.
- Now you will see the home page open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the link to apply online.
- When you click on that link the online registration form opens in front of you.
- Fill this form with the data they required.
- Now also upload the documents with the form.
- Submit it.
Read: Odisha Kalia Scholarship
How to Check Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary List 2023
It is very easy to check the Name of the beneficiary in the BSKY Beneficiary List. Follow the steps and check it.
- In the First step, all the beneficiaries have to visit the official website of the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
- Here you will automatically be redirected to the home page of the BSKY.
- On the home page, you will see the link to BSKY Beneficiary List 2021. Click on that.
- You will see the complete list open in front of you.
- Have to click on Ctrl Plus F.
- In this way, you can find your name.
- In case of any mistake have to contact the officials.
|BSKY Web Portal||Click Here|
|List of Impanelled Hospitals||Download|
|Check BSKY List||Click Here|
This is a scheme under which the state government provides free cashless treatment to the people of the state.
The state government distributes the BSKY Smart Health Card.
They can get the benefit of the card at any of the government hospitals in the state.
The government provide cashless treatment up to Rs.10 Lakh.