Complete Detail of Download RCH Portal App, RCH Portal Data Entry Self Registration 2023, Login rch.nhm.gov.in, Women & Child Registration.
In this article, we have provided full information regarding RCH Portal Data Entry Self Registration 2023. You can complete your registration after visiting the official portal i.e. rch.nhm.gov.in. After that, all the people who complete the online registration can easily log in by using their user name and password.
This portal is launched by the Government of India with the all-state government. With the help of this portal, the government wants to provide health care services to the new mother or pregnant women of the nation. The health care services have been given to the newborn baby too.
To get more information you have to read the full article.
RCH Portal Data Entry Self Registration 2023
The government of India recently launched a portal called the RCH portal. The purpose of its launching is to get the full detail about the women who are pregnant and eligible couples, children. Under this scheme the newborn child, maternal will be given the benefits of the RMNCH scheme.
This step is taken by the Indian government to help reproductive women of their country because the new generation is the future of any country and for the vivid future of India, the Government started this scheme. The information of baby doings in the woman’s reproductive system will be beheld by this portal.
LOGIN/REGISTRATION, DATA ENTRY FOR WOMEN AND CHILD IN (RCH.NHM.GOV.IN)
Indian government launched the online portal called RCH for the tracking of all the stages of babies who are in their mother’s womb. The government of India made this portal to help pregnant women by providing them regular monitoring for knowing about the health of their upcoming baby like is baby healthy or not, is baby disease-free, etc. In this portal, all the important details of the upcoming baby and mother will be uploaded.
Overview of RCH Portal Self Registration 2023
|Scheme Launched By||Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare|
|Scheme For||Pregnant Women And New Born Child|
RCH पोर्टल क्या है?
तो अब हम आपको बतायेंगे की आरसी एच पोर्टल है क्या. इस पोर्टल राज्य सरकार ने महिलाओं एवं शिशुओ के स्वास्थ्य एवं कल्याण के लिए शुरू किया है. इस पोर्टल के तहत उनकी देखभाल करना ही इस पोर्टल का मुख्या उद्देश्य है. इस पोर्टल के जरिये भारत सरकार स्वास्थ विभाग के साथ मिलकर महिलाओं को उनके बांझपन, गर्भावस्था के चक्र एवं प्रसव के बारे में जानकारी देना है. और साथ में महिला एवं पुरुष दोनों को सुरक्षित यौन शिक्षा देना है.
हम सभी जानते है राज्य सरकारों के साथ मिलकर केंद्र सरकार ने भारत के नागरिको के लिए कई प्रकार की योजनाओं की शुरुआत की है. जिसमे की उन्हें आर्थिक एवं सामाजिक सुरक्षा प्रदान करना है. इस पोर्टल के जरिये शिशुओ एवं महिलाओं को कई प्रकार की स्वास्थ सुविधाओ को उपलब्ध करवाना है.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY RCH PORTAL APP?
For downloading the My RCH portal app candidate have to have a smartphone. Through the play store in the android /smartphone candidate can easily download the My RCH app. If you want to download the My RCH portal app then you can follow the steps we have given below.
- The candidate has to open the Google play store in their smart phones.
- Then search for MY RCH APP in the search bar.
- And Then tap on the top most app which you will see on the screen.
- Then click on the install button.
- After this you have to open the app in your phone.
- After opening you have to login yourself. Tap on the button called login.
- Then enter all the details like your user id, email id, or password and then again click on login.
- This is how you can download and login in the app called MY RCH portal app.
RCH PORTAL Data Entry Login rch.nhm.gov.in
The MCTS portal which is also known as Mother And Child Tracking System is initiated by the MHFW which is the Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare for Indian mothers. This portal is made to track and know about all the details of pregnant mothers and children both. To achieve the goal of (MDG) millennium development no. 4, 5 and to decrease the infant mortality, maternal rates by basic management during pregnancy, this scheme is started by the Indian government.
To know about the data entry login in the RCH portal you can follow the steps we have given below.
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit/open the official portal of RCH which is rch.nhm.gov.in.
- Then, it will take you to the homepage here the candidate have to click on the button/option called data entry.
- Then, in the next page candidate have to choose their state.
- After this it will ask you to enter the user id, password and captcha code, you have to insert your user id, password and code and then click on the button/option called login.
- And you are done with your login process in rch.nhm.gov.in.
Women And Child RCH Portal Data Entry Self Registration RCH.NHM.GOV.IN.
Here in the RCH portal, all the pregnant women in India can register themselves and their upcoming babies. If you also want to register in this portal then we have provided the steps for registration below.
- Go to the official website of the RCH i.e. rch.nhm.gov.in.
- Then in the homepage you have to click on the link/option called self registration.
- Then you have to choose the option if you are doing the registration for a pregnant women or for a new born child.
- After this just click on the option called new registration.
- Then you have to enter all the important details for example candidate name, age, address, about family, about your medical health etc. Remember to fill all the details carefully don’t make any mistake. This filling details part is very important for registration.
- After doing all these steps now you have to enter your phone number and then just click on the option called get OTP
- You will get the OTP on the same registered number. Enter the same OTP in the asked column and after this also enter the captcha code.
- Click on the button/option called save.
- And your registration is done successfully.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Government Schemes of India||Visit Here|
FAQs of RCH Portal Self Registration
Here RCH stands for Reproductive Child Health.
The main motive to launch this portal is to provide healthcare services to pregnant women and newborn children.