Read the complete Detail about Apply Online For KVPY Registration 2022 Last Date, Application Form, Exam Date www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in, Download Admit Card.
Get the complete Detail of KVPY Registration 2022. Here KVPY stand for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana. It is a National Level Scholarship Program that is conducted by the Science and Technology Department of the Government of India. This exam will go to be held on January 2023. The main motive to conduct this exam is to promote the students for their further study in Basic Science and they can also choose their career in the science field.
Now through the help of this article, you will go to get the complete information about the KVPY Registration 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Pattern, Application Form, and Important Dates. So now read the whole article.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Scholarship 2022
The Indian Institute of Science which is located in the City of Bangalore going to conduct the online exam. This exam is known as Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana. This is a national-level Scholarship Exam.
The selection of the candidates must be done on the basis of their written exam and interview.
Exam Dates of KVPY 2022 Registration
So now through this paragraph, you will get the complete detail about the KVPY Examination which is going to be held in 2022.
|Registration Starting Date||1st September 2022|
|Last Date||October 2022 Last week.|
|Application Fee Payment||1st November 2023|
|Admit Card Download Date||1st Week January 2023|
|Examination Day||January Last week 2023|
|Answer Key||February 1st Week 2023|
|Result Date||March 3dr Week 2023|
Eligibility Criteria For Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2022 Registration
Now all the candidates who want to get the benefit under this scheme have to qualify for the Eligibility Criteria of the same.
SA Stream Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Applying candidates should appear in the 11 class from any recognized board or university.
- The subject of the applicants must contain Science and Maths.
- The previous year’s board examination percentage must be above 75% for General and for SC/ST and PWD it’s 65%.
SX Stream Eligibility
- Candidates should appear in the 12th class from any recognized board or university.
- You must contain PCM and PCB in your subjects.
- The passing score in the previous board exam will be 75% for the General and 65% for the reserved category.
For SB Eligibility
- You should be a student of 1st year of the UG program with Basic Science.
- Your subject must be PCM and PCB.
- Your passing marks in the 12th class must be 60%.
How to Apply Online For Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Scholarship 2022 Registration www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
Now all the people who want to apply online for this examination have to follow the steps-wise step information given below.
- All the candidates must submit their online registration form only through the Online Mode.
- The candidates are able to submit their registration form in the 1st Week of September 2022.
- But before submitting the online application form, you all have to check the eligibility criteria.
- At the time of filling out the online Application Form, you must have to enter all the correct information. If any of the information is found wrong then your application form must be rejected.
- Kindly complete your online registration before the last date. After the last date, your Application Form must be rejected.
KVPY Registration Fee Detail
At the time of completing the online registration form, you also have to pay the registration Fee. The mode to submit the online registration fee is online mode. You can pay the fee with your Credit Card, Debit card, or net banking.
|Candidates Category||Registration Fee|
|For General & OBC||Rs.1000|
|For SC ST & PWD||Rs.500|
KVPY Examination Pattern 2022
It is very important for all the students who are going to appear in this exam to know about the examination pattern.
- This exam is going to be conducted online mode.
- The language of the exam is Hindi or English. Kindly choose the language.
- It is MCQ’s question paper.
- The time of examination is 3 hours.
- The total question is about 40 and the mark for each question is 2.
- There is also a negative marking for each wrong answer there would be 0.5.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Other Info||Visit Here|
You are able to submit your application form from the 1st Week of September 2022.
The exam going to be conducted in a major city at the time of applying for it choose the nearest city, where you can easily reach it.