Get complete Detail of Flats DDA Delhi Jahan Jhuggi Wahan Makan Scheme Online Registration Form 2023 Last Date House Rent of Rs.6,000 under Jahana Jhuggi Wahan Makan Yojana, Eligibility Criteria, Login Detail.
A New scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the Delhi for Housing scheme for the Slum Dwellers. The name of this scheme is Jahan Jhuggi Wahan Makan Scheme 2023. Under this scheme the Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal instruct the DDA to construct the Flats for the families who living in the slum areas of the state. At the time of constructed the flats under this scheme, then they can make the report directly to the Cm of the state, so that problems can be removed.
At the time of launching this scheme the Officials of the DUSIB and DSIIDA were present at that time. In first phase by the both the department total 52,344 flats are going to be constructed under the scheme. According to the DUSIB , they informed to CM that total 34,260 flats are almost ready and 16,084 flats are being constructed very soon. Apart from it according to the DSIIDS total 17,660 flats are ready and 16,660 flats are being under constructions. They asked that total 4,833 flats has already been allotted to the homeless families who living in the slums.
As per the new announcement of the Delhi Government total 89,440 flats are being constructed in three phases for the people who are homeless and living in the slum area in the state under this scheme. the flats are going to be constructed in various locations of the Delhi city in total 237 acres land.
DDA Delhi Jahan Jhuggi Wahan Makan Scheme
The Delhi Development authority going to constructed the flats for the people who living in the slum areas under the Jahan Jhuggi Wahin Makan Yojana. They also released the tender regarding the scheme.
In seven different location they are going to construct the 10 thousands flats for the homeless people of the state. Under this scheme the development Authority provide the 27.25 Sq. Meter land to each of the beneficiary under this scheme. All the work done in the scheme is depend on the Public Private Partnership.
At the time of making the flats under the scheme, the people who living in the Slums have to shifts in the other place. So that the government will provide them Rs.6,000 per month as rent amount. This scheme is going to be completed in three years.
Overview of DDA Jahan Jhughi Wahan Makan Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Jahan Jhughi Wahan Makan Scheme|
|Authority Concerned||DDA ( Delhi Development Authority)|
|Beneficiary||Homeless people living in slum area|
|Benefit provide||Flats and Rent till the constructions of flats|
|How to apply||Online|
|Scheme Category||Delhi Government Scheme|
Motive to Launch Jahan Jhuggi Wahan Makan Scheme
The main motive to launch this scheme is that to provide the homes to the homeless people of the slum area people. There are so many families who don’t afford the houses for their families and unable to buy the same. So that with the families they are forced to live in the slums.
With the help of this scheme they will shifted to the another place for some time on rental homes. To pay the rent to the other home, state government also pay Rs.6,000 per month to them. And when the constructions of the flats are completed then they will be shifted in the flats which are going to be built under the scheme.
Locations of the Flats Under Jahan Jhuggi Wahan Makan Yojana
- Rohini Sector-18,
- Shalimar Bhag.
- Pitampura and
Phases of Delhi Slum Flats Scheme
Under this scheme there are total 3 phase under which they will going to construct the flats.
- In First phase total 52,344 flats are going to be constructed and the same will be completed and allotted till the 2022.
- And In second phase about 18,000 flats are being constructed .
- In Third phase the governmented going to shift the homeless people in the flats built in the first and 2nd Phase.
- The target of the Delhi government to complete these all the phases till 2025.
Benefit of Delhi Jahan Jhuggi Wahin Makan Yojana
So as per the above information you already come to know about the benefit of the scheme. so we are also going to provide you some important benefit of the scheme. Let’s have a look.
- First of all under this scheme the people who are homeless will get the flats under the scheme.
- They will get the Flats at free of cost by the state government.
- This project going to be completed in three phases till the 2025.
- When the flats will be constructed then people will be shifted to other place. So that government will pay them Rs.6,000 per month as rent.
- In first two phase they constructed the flats and in last phase people will again shift to the new flats.
- Each person who are beneficiary under this scheme will get 27.25 Sq. Meter land in their name.
- People can also live the safe and clean city in the place.
How to Get Rs.6000 rent amount under Jahan Jhuggi Wahan Makan
It is very well known to all of us that when the government with the help of authority constructed the flats under the scheme, then you have to shift somewhere other place. But i know you all have question in your mind that if you shift to other place then how you can pay the rent of the home. So don’t worry about the same.
Delhi Government will going to pay you Rs.6,000per month as rent amount. You can get this amount when you make the online registration for this. At the time of making the online registration you have to provide your valid bank account number. In every month government will pay you Rs.6,000 per monthly crediting the same in your bank account.
Eligibility Criteria of Scheme
So it is very important to full fill the eligibility criteria of the scheme, so that you will make the online registration.
- Only the permanent citizen of the Delhi state can eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Every families of the state who are homeless can apply under the scheme.
- Families who living in the slums can get the flats under this scheme if they apply online for the scheme.
- You also having the saving bank account in your name so that you will get the rent amount of Rs.6,000 per month.
- You don’t have any house or land in your name or your family member name.
Documents Required for Scheme
To make the online registration for the scheme, you have to submit some documents in name of applying candidates with the registration form.
- Bonafide or permanent residents proof of the applicant.
- Your bank account detail.
- Valid Mobile number.
- Aadhar Card.
- ID card of whole the family .
Also Read : DDA Housing Scheme 2021
Apply Online DDA Jahan Jhuggi Wahan Makan Scheme Online Registration
After reading all the information if you think that you have to apply online under the scheme, then you sure can make the online registration. Now with the help of this paragraph you will get the information about the online registration process for the scheme.
- In First step you all have to visit the official website of the Delhi Development Authority.
- When you click on the link you are on the home page of the website.
- On the home page of the website you have to find the link of Scheme Jahan Jhugi Wahan Makan official notification.
- You have to read the official notification of the scheme, so that you will get the complete information about the same.
- Then you can click on the link of Registration Form. When you click on it , form will be open in front of you.
- Enter the valid information like name of the applicant, father name, date of birth, address proof, family member name, valid mobile number etc.
- Now upload the documents with the application form.
- Here You have to submit the all information. You can also check the information you enter in the registration form.
- Now take the printout of the registration form for further use.
FAQ’s Jahan Jhuggi Wahin Makan DDA
Because there are so many people who don’t have their own house for their families and living in the slums. So to provide them proper house facility government launched this scheme.
Under this scheme the flats has been given to the beneficiary and Rs.6,000 as rent amount till they shift into the new flats.
People who are homeless and living in the slums will able to get the benefit of the scheme.
Delhi government with Delhi development authority launched this scheme.