Get complete information of apply Online GUDA Gandhinagar Housing Scheme 2023 Application Form guda.gujarat.gov.in, Eligibility Criteria Documents List & Registration Process, GUDA Gandhinagar Housing Scheme 2023 Draw Result, Check Village List guda.gujarat.gov.in.
GUDA is known as The Gandhinagar Urban Development Authority. So now with the help of this article, you all are going to get the detail about the GUDA Gandhinagar Housing Scheme 2023. The GUDA launched the new housing scheme to provide affordable houses to the beneficiaries who belong to the LIG Group Income. You can get the 2BHK under this GUDA Gandhinagar Housing Scheme of Rs.5 lakh to Rs.7 Lakh.
All the interested applicants who want to avail the benefit of this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of the GUDA Housing Scheme i.e. guda.gujarat.gov.in.
GUDA Gandhinagar Housing Scheme 2023 Draw Result
Now after the implementation of this scheme, the Gujarat Government state distributes the houses to the Homeless people in Gandhinagar. So the cost of the houses under this scheme is very affordable. You can easily buy the 2BHK at just Rupee 7.5 Lakh. This is really very low amount to buy the house.
After launching this scheme the government promised the public to construct more than 50 Lakh houses under the GUDA Housing Scheme. So now the action for the LIG Houses has been taken by the GUDA Gandhinagar Urban Development Authority.
Now the authority going to invite the online application form from the people who belong to the LIG i. Lower Income Group. So that they can get affordable housing with an area of 36.65 sq. Meters. In this 2BHk house, you will get one Drawing room, One Kitchen, Two bedrooms, a study room, a bathroom, etc.
Overview of GUDA Flat Scheme
Here we are going to provide you with some highlighted Detail of the Guda Gandhinagar Housing Scheme.
|Name of Scheme||GUDA Housing Scheme|
|Authority||Gandhinagar Urban Development Authority|
|Beneficiary||LIG Income persons|
|Benefit||Affordable house available|
|Post Category||Gujarat Government Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria of Gandhinagar Housing Scheme
It is very important to full fill the conditions of the authority so that you can get the house under this scheme.
- GUDA Housing scheme is applicable for persons who are homeless and living in Gandhinagar.
- The permanent citizen of Gujarat State can apply for the scheme.
- The people who belong to the LIG group and have an income of Rs.2.5 Lakh annually can eligible for the scheme.
- You don’t have any other home in your name or any other family members.
- People who already have a home are restricted from the scheme.
- Multiple applications may be rejected by the authority.
Important Date of GUDA New Housing Scheme
|Form available on the website||May 30th To June 30th|
|Last Date||31st July 2023|
Required Important papers for GUDA Gandhinagar Flat Scheme
So it is very important to submit some important paper which is issued in the name of the applicants. So that you will prove your eligibility.
- Domicile certificate of the applicant: which shows the permanent residents of the state.
- Income certificate of the whole family.
- The affidavit shows that you don’t have any other home in your name.
- BPL Certificate if any.
- PAN Card.
- Saving Bank account Passbook.
- Any communication proof.
- Email ID, Phone Number.
- ID Card like Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card and ration cards, etc.
Cost and Area of Flats Under GUDA Housing Scheme
The flats available under this scheme are very affordable. So you can easily buy the houses which are built by the GUDA Authority. The Cost of a house under this scheme is only 7.5 Lakh.
And the flat which is going to get in the scheme are 2BHK which contained a Drawing Room. Two bedrooms, One kitchen, A study room, and another area.
The area of the flats is 36.65 Sq.meters.
Also Read: Auda Ahmedabad Housing Scheme
Motive to Launch GUDA Gandhinagar Housing Scheme
The main motive to launch this scheme is to provide a roof on the head of the people who are in real need of a house. We all know that the property is so high that not common people afford the same. So by participating in this scheme you can get the house at a very affordable price. With the help of that, you can full fill the dream of your own house.
In the first phase of the scheme, they construct 12,00 houses,s and then 800 units going to be constructed very soon. The project of the GUDA Scheme is completed within two years.
GUDA New Housing Scheme
Every Year the Guda Gandhinagar launched a New housing scheme in that. This Year also Guda going to launch so many housing projects in that. every year so many people can complete their dream of having their own house under the scheme.
The house which is distributed under this scheme is very low cost than the market price. so you all have to take the advantage of this scheme as soon as possible. Only eligible people can get houses under the scheme.
GUDA Gandhinagar Housing Scheme Application Form at guda.gujarat.gov.in
Now everyone who wants to be part of this scheme can take part by filling up the online application form of the scheme. Check the step detail given below.
- At the time of making the online application form, you have to submit the application fee of Rs.25,000 along with the application form.
- It is very important to submit the application form within the stipulated time period.
- Don’t take a photocopy of the application form.
- Now applicants first have to visit the official website of the GUDA i.e. guda.gujarat.gov.in. That the applicants are automatically redirected to the home page of the website.
- You can change the language of the website to the option available at the top of the website.
- Find the Link to the application form. Click on it and read carefully.
- Start filling up the application form by entering detail like the name of the applicant, Income group, Date of birth, address, and phone number.
- Pay the application fee and upload documents.
- Before submitting the application form verify the information entered you.
- Submit the application form. Take the printout of the application form for your further use.
- In this way, you can apply online for the scheme.
GUDA Official Website
FAQs of GUDA Housing Scheme
The main motive is to launch and provide affordable houses to needy people.
You belong to the LIG Group and Have an annual income of Rs2.5 lakh.