Maharashtra Micro Irrigation Scheme, Maharashtra Thibak / Tushar Sinchan Yojana 2023 Online Application Form, Thibak Sinchan Yojana Price, mahaethibak.gov.in, Maha Thibak Sinchan Yojana 2023, pradhan mantri thibak sinchan yojana Apply Online.
Hello Visitors today with the help of this article I would like to tell you about the new scheme of the Maharashtra State. So the title of this scheme is Maharashtra Thibak Sinchan Yojana 2023
. In this article you will come to know about the important facts of this scheme so that every farmers of the state can avail the benefit of this scheme. So as we know that our India is the Agriculturist and the main occupation of the people of the india is depend upon the agriculture.
And we also know that the production of every crops is depend on the different types of the irrigation and fertilizers as provided the department. In somewhere of the India rain is not fall as it required and on the other hand some of the rainfall in very dangerous situations.
Maharashtra Thibak / Tushar Sinchan Yojana 2023
Like So many other states of India, state of Mharashtra have same condition reagdring the rainfall. So time to time to provide the benefits to the farmers of the state, they launched so many irrigation schemes for the farmers of the state, so that they can avail the benefit and grow the crops.
Under this article you will get the information about the Maharashtra Thibak Sinchan Yojana 2021 Application Form, Tushar Sincahn Yojana Price List, Drip Irrigation subsidy Scheme eligibility Criteria, Document List etc.
Maharashtra Thibak Sinchan Yojana
Maharashtra Thibak Sinchan Yojana is also known as Tushar Sinchan or Tushar Thibak Sinchan Yojana. This scheme is launched by the state government of the Maharashtra with the help of Center Government of India. To provide the modern facilities to the farmers of the state to gain more crops launched this scheme.
This scheme is launched under the center government scheme named as “Pradhan Mantri Krishi Irrigation Scheme”. On the other hand this scheme is also known with other name i.e. Micro Irrigation Scheme 2023 Maharashtra. Under This scheme the 80% of the amount given by the centre government and rest of the amount i.e. 40% is given by the state government of the Maharashtra.
Aim to Launch Tushar Sinchan Anudan Yojana
Every government scheme which is launched for the welfare of the farmers having very good aim. So the main aim to launch this scheme is to provide the proper water supplies to the farm’s of the farmers.
So that they can increase the production of the crops. As we see the percentage wise of water area in the state is only 5%. In the state of Maharashtra there is no permanent source of waters for the farmers in the irrigation areas of the state. So with the help of this scheme state government wants to provide the help of water.
Main Benefits of Thibak Sinchan Subsidy Yojana
There are so many benefits of this scheme. Some of that I am going to tell you in very simple language.
- With the help of this scheme state government wants to upgrade the irrigation techniques in the state.
- By using the modern technology and irrigation can produced more crops in the state.
- IN Maha Thibak Sincahn Yojana state government wants to make the permanent water solution in the area of irrigation.
- By using this method the electricity bill also decrease.
- In this scheme state government also provide the subsidy for Micro irrigation to the farmers.
Types of Irrigation Under Maha Tibhak Tushar Sincahn Yojana
Number-1 is Drip Irrigation i.e.
- In-Line irrigation
- On-Line irrigation
- Subsurface irrigation
- Micro jet irrigation
- Fanjet irrigation
2 – Sprinkler Irrigation: It is mainly of 4 types
- Micro Sprinkler
- Mini Sprinkler
- Portable Sprinkler
- Rainbow Sprinkler
Eligibility Criteria for Tibhak Sincahn Yojana 2023 Maharashtra
So here is the list of eligibility which you have to follow to take the benefit of this scheme.
- First of all the permanent residence of the Maharashtra state can apply under this scheme.
- The farmers who having the paper of land showing him owner can take the benefits of this scheme.
- Farmers Identity Card or Kisan Phachan patr etc.
- Having on Water facility in his land area.
- His bank account must be linked with his Adhar card.
You also have to submit some important document, at the time of apply online.’
- Bonafide of the farmers of the Maharashtra State.
- Papers of Land.
- Any ID card like Adhar car, Voter ID card etc.
- 7/12 Form.
- Bank Passbook copy.
Maharashtra Thibak Tushar Sinchan Yojana Subsidy 2023 Application Form
Now all that farmers who wants to take the benefit of this scheme can submit the online application form for this scheme. Here we guide you to fill these application form step wise step.
- To apply online have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Here you have to register your self firsly with the Aadhar Card number.
- When you successfully register then ID and password generated by yourself.
- Use this Id and password to login your ID. Save this for future use too.
- Each farmer will get the unique number or beneficiary number OD.
- Now in Login Account you can submit your application form by filling the detail.
- Upload the document which you scanned.
- Submit the application form.
Maharashtra Government Thibak Sincahn Website.
FAQ’s of Maha Thibak Sincahn Subsidy Scheme
This is Irrigation Scheme under which state government of Maharashtra provide the permanent Water solutions to the farmers of the state.
This scheme helps the farmers in many ways, first they can get the water for irrigation purpose in their irrigation land area, they can also make more profit because the electricity bill also decreases and they can produced more crops.