Get the complete Detail of Apply Online for Pantpradhan Awas Yojana 2023 Registration Gramin Maharashtra, Beneficiary List, Eligibility Criteria, Document List.
Hello viewers, In this article, we will provide you the information regarding Pantpradhan Awas Yojana which is also known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. If you want to know about this yojana in detail, its objectives and benefits, PMAY subsidy, Eligibility criteria, necessary documents, registration process then read this article till the end.
WE all know that there are so many people who don’t have their own house. They live on the road or some of the people who can’t afford their own house live in a rented house. But the Pradhan Mantri Narender Modi wants to provide every one own house.
So that’s why they launched this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. In the state of Maharashtra, This scheme is known as Pantpradhan Awas Yojana. Under this scheme, the people who belong to the Maharashtra State can apply Online first of all, they all have to check the eligibility criteria etc.
Read the whole article carefully.
Pantpradhan Awas Yojana 2023
So first of all you have to know about what is Pantpradhan Awas Yojana. The actual name of this scheme is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Under this scheme, the central government wants to provide its own pucca house to every beneficiary.
To get the benefit of this scheme you all have to check the eligibility criteria and then have to apply online for it. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get financial help by the government and they all will also get the subsidy under the scheme. The prime minister of India has a dream to provide every one house till 2024.
The PMAY scheme is initiated by the central government of India. It is a credit-linked subsidy scheme. This scheme was started to provide reasonable housing to all economically weaker sections all over India by the 2023 year. And on 1 January 2017, the middle-income groups are also added to the scheme for benefits.
Overview of Pantpradhan Awas Yojana
|Name of scheme
|Pantpradhan Awas Yojana
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|Central Government of India with State government
|all needy people
|How to apply
|PM of India
|Maharashtra Govt Schemes
Benefit of Pantpradhan Awas Yojana Maharashtra Gramin 2023
PMAY subsidy Benefits
The PMAY subsidy can be aid maximum of Rs. 2.67 lakhs. The people who are eligible for PMAY can register for PMAY housing, subsidy, construction of the house, slum dwellers rehabilitation, etc.
Loan tenure extend
The people who meet eligibility criteria can also extend to loan tenure up to 20 years. Through this the person has to return low installments.
No limit on loans
There is no limit specified by PMAY on loan amount borrowing.
Can get additional loan also
A person who wants the additional loan can also get but there is one condition and that is the loan will be given on nonsubsidized rates and a common processing fee will be charged by the lender.
PMAY benefits for minorities and women
The female homeownership of the property was made mandatory by the PMAY scheme under LIG AND EWS categories and an optional clause under categories MIG I AND MIG II. And there are preferences for a transgender, disabled person, widow, or senior citizen.
Under the PMAY scheme whatever houses will be made, by using eco-friendly material, construction.
Pantpradhan Awas Yojana Rural Maharashtra 2023
- The government of India launched this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban in 2015 for providing the reasonable housing to all minority sections in urban areas between 2015 to 2023.
Some information regarding PMAY –U
- Number of sanctioned houses:- 88,00,000
- Number of built houses:- 26,00,000
- And Number of occupied houses:- 24,00,000
- Investment number:- 5.20 lakh corre rupees
- Central assistance sanctioned:- 1.37 lakh crore rupees
- Central assistance provided:- 52 thousand lakh crore rupees
Maharashtra Pantpradhan Awas Yojana Gramin
- The central government started this pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin scheme to provide pucca houses and basic necessities by 2022 year to those people who are not economically strong to get themselves a pucca house or living in rural areas in kutcha houses
Some information regarding PMAY –G
- Number of sanctioned houses:- 1.23,00,00,000
- Number of completed houses:- 84,00,000
- Central assistance provided:- 8lakh crore rupees.
- State assistance provided:- 15 lakh crore rupees.
Pantpradhan Awas Yojana Subsidy
- The PMAY scheme also provide subsidy along with its benefits. To make is easy for minorities and middle class people to afford a house, the PMAY charged the interest rate at subsidies or low rates than common housing loans.
Pantpradhan Awas Yojana Eligibility List
There are some criteria which we have given below:-
- A person must have fallen under one of the categories mentioned in income eligibility section in official site.
- A person and their family member must not have any pucca house in India by candidate own name any any other family members name.
- The family of a person must not have taken any type of housing benefits or any benefit like pmay scheme from the government of India under central assistance.
Documents List for Pantpradhan Housing Scheme
- The beneficiary have to provide affidavit document as a prove that their family does not own any pucca house.
- Have to attest documents related income of beneficiary and their family through income certificate, salary slips etc.
- Id proofs like pan card, voter id card, pan card etc.
- Photo copy of permanent address proof.
- The NOC From any housing and competent authority .
ABOUT PMAY CALCULATOR
- The beneficiary can use PMAY calculator (online tool) to calculate their subsidy amount of PMAY and can also check that in which category of PMAY scheme he/she is eligible.
- The beneficiary just have to insert their amount of loan, tenure of loan, and family income in this PMAY calculator and they can easily check their eligibility category.
Pantpradhan Awas Yojana Income Group
- Economically weaker sections (EWS)
- Middle income groups (MIGs)
- Lower income groups (LIGs)
- People live in very poor condition without basic human living needs like no proper sanitation, lack of clean water, infrastructure etc.
Apply Online For Pantpradhan Awas Yojana 2023 Registration Form
- Beneficiary first have to visit the official site of PMAY.
- Then in the home page go/click the option “citizen assessment” and choose “benefits under other 3 components” option.
- And Then insert beneficiary aadhar card number and then just choose the option submit.
- Then the next page will open, here the beneficiary have to insert all the necessary details like own name, house address, valid mobile number, cast, family income etc.
- After filled all the details correctly, then just enter the same captcha code which you will see on the screen
- After doing all these steps just click on the option called submit and you are done with your registration process.
|Official Portal Link
|Pantpradhan Berojgari Bhatta
|Read From here
FAQ’s of Pantpradhan Awas Yojana Registration
This scheme is for Maharashtra State, people who don’t have their own house.
Step-wise step detail is given in the article.