Water Bill Online Registration, MCGM Abhay Yojana Mumbai 2023 Water Bill Payment, अभय योजना 2023: Hello Visitors in this article today I am going to share the information about the Abhay Yojana 2023 Maharashtra. This scheme is launched by the state government of Maharashtra state. Under this article, the Water bill of the people will be waived off by the state government. This scheme is also known as MCGM Abhay Yojana Mumbai Scheme.
WE also told you about the Abhay Yojana Last Date. As per the latest news, this scheme will go to be expired on 12th August 2023. But due to the Covid-19, this scheme has been extended till 31st December 2023. So to get the benefit under this scheme, read the full article.
What is Abhay Yojana Mumbai 2023
A scheme with the title Abhay Yojana has been introduced by the concerned department. The name of the concerned department is Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation. This scheme is launched by the state government to recover the pending water bill in the state of Maharashtra. At the time of the announcement of this scheme, this scheme only launched for a stipulated time period of 3 Months. but after this scheme will be extended day by day.
Previously this scheme has gone to expired on 12th August 2023 but now for some reason of Covid-19, it will be extended till 31st August 2023. Every consumer has to clear his outstanding water bills. If they don’t do the same then they have to pay the entire amount. With the help of this scheme, the BMC going to recover the amount of Rs.113 Crore.
Highlights of अभय योजना
|Name of Scheme:||Abhay Yojana|
|Department Concerned :||BMC|
|State launched:||Maharashtra State.|
|Scheme benefit:||Waive off the water bill.|
यह अभय योजना को महाराष्ट्र की राज्य सरकार ने 2011 मे शुरू किया था। लेकिन इस योजना की अवधि पहले केवल 3 महीने के लिए थी। बाद मे इसे समय अनुसार बढ़ाया गया है। ताकि आधिकारिक दफ्तर इस योजना के तहत अपने पैसे पूरे कर सके। जो भी लोग पानी के बिल का भुगतान करना चाहते है वो अब 31 दिसंबर 2021 तक दे सकते है।अगर आप लास्ट डेट पर भी बिल का भुगतान नहीं करते है तो आपका पनि का कनैक्शन काट दिया जाएगा।
Abhay Yojana 2023 Last Date
As we already told you that previously this scheme has been launched for only 3 months to recover the water bill in the state of Maharashtra. But at that time due to some reason this scheme has been extended for 3 months. not at present is this scheme going to expire on 12th August 2022. As we know that in these days our whole nation facing corona diseases.
So that’s why the guardian minister of the Maharashtra state extended this scheme till 31st August 2023. So now you can pay the water bill by the end of this year.
Important Feature of this scheme
- After the announcement of this scheme, the people of the state are able to pay the water bill and property will without any interest.
- The department will also recover the huge amount of the pending water bill from the people.
- If you not pay the water bill till the end of the last date then your water connection will permanently disconnected by the department.
- You can avail the offer under this scheme by December 31st 2023.
Abhay Yojana 2023 Online registration for Water Bill
To get the benefit under this scheme, you have to make the online registration for this Abhay Yojana Mumbai. the online registration procedure has been discussed below in this article:-
- To make the payment of your water bill and property bill have to visit the official website of MCGM. Visit the website click on this direct link.
- On this home page you will get the notification of the Abhay Yojana Date extension. Click on this official notification and read the full article.
- Now to pay the payment of water bill click on the registration and payment link.
- Here the registration form will be open in front of you. fill the following information in this registration form:-
- Enter the your bill detail.
- Your bill reference number.
- Payment amount.
- Now click on pay.
- Confirmation of payment amount can be selected by the consumer.
- On your mobile number you will get the online transaction confirmation of the water bill.
Under this scheme the people of the state can pay their pending water bill.
You can pay your water bill which is pending without any interest.
You can pay the water bill under this scheme by visiting the official website of the concerned department.