Get the complete Detail about the Prize Money of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2022 Registration Date, Registration Fee delhihalfmarathon.procam.in.
Hello, Visitors now by reading the whole article I am going to provide you the complete detail about the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2022 Registration Date, Registration Fee, and Prize money given to the winner. By participating in the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon they think like a haven for the runner. With the help of this Marathon, they will get so much experience, that they have never gotten it before.
In this Marathon, the officials converted all the streets of Delhi into World Class tracks for running. They will clean the road by making the sanitized about 21.09 Kilo Meters. Medical support also is given along the route.
Timing Chip also is given to the runners who are going to participate in the Marathon. Route of the Race is also very unique going to Lodhi Garden, Jantar Mantar, and India Gate. This Airtel Delhi Half Marathon is also an approved course by the AIMS. This is also listed as a Gold Label Road Race.
Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2022 Registration
After becoming the success of the Mumbai Marathon, the Delhi Marathon has been started. Now the online Registration for the Delhi Half Marathon 2022 has been started. Which is going to be conducted on the 13th of November 2022. By creating this event the state government of Delhi going to provide the opportunity to have the best of them.
This event was firstly organized in 2005. After that, it becomes one of the best and large events. Firstly this program is sponsored by Hutchison Essar and Vodafone Essa for the first three years. Now after that Airtel get this sponsorship for the Delhi Half Marathon From 2008 to 2010.
Overview of Delhi Half Marathon 2022
|Name of Event||13th November 2022|
|Distance covered||13.1 Meter|
|Post Category||Delhi Govt Schemes|
Race Category of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2022
|Half Marathon||21.1 Km|
|Great Delhi Run||5 Km|
|Senior Citizen Run||3.2 Km|
|Champions Distanbility||3.2 Kilo Meters|
Eligibility Criteria For Airtel Delhi Half Marathon Registration 2022
To date there we don’t have the latest information about the eligibility criteria of the same but the below information is given as per Delhi Half Marathon 2019.
- For Senior citizens, the age criteria are about 60 years or above.
- A person with a Disability has the age of 12 years.
- For participating in Great Delhi Run the age of the applicant must be 12 years or above.
- To participate in the 10 Km Race the age of the participant is about 15 years or above.
- For the Half Marathon age required is about 18 years.
Airtel Delhi Half Marathon Registration Fee
At the time of submitting the online registration form, you also have to pay the registration amount as detailed given below.
|Race Category||Registration amount|
|Senior Citizen||For Indian Rs.300 Foreigners $10|
|Disable Champions||For Indian Rs.300 Foreigners $10|
|Great Delhi Run||For Indian Rs.700 Foreigners $20|
|10 Km||For Indian Rs.1400 Foreigners $45|
|Half Marathon 21.1||For Indian Rs.2000 Foreigners $50|
Delhi Half Marathon Prize Money Airtel 2022
To date, we don’t have any detail about the Delhi Half Marathon Prize Money. The Officials will select the 10 International and 10 Indian runners and then they will be awarded the Cash Prizes.
The prize for Women and Men are the same. There are also top 3 general runners who will also be awarded the cash prize.
Airtel Delhi Half Marathon Registration Date
As we all know that the Delhi Half Marathon going to be organized on 13th November 2022. So before the Registration has been completed by the participants. If you also want to participate in the same kindly fill out the registration form after visiting the official website.
|Event Date||13th November 2022|
|Registration Starting Date||Started|
|Registration Last Date||Before the Event Date|
How to Participate in Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2022 Registration delhihalfmarathon.procam.in
All the interested persons who want to take part in the Delhi Half Marathon 2022 will have to follow the step-wise step information which is given below.
- To complete the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon Registration You have to visit the official website of the event.
- Now you are on the home page of the website. Here you will have to find the link to Sign In. Which is available at the top of the page.
- Here you have to click on the link. The new web page opens in front of you.
- In this new form, you have to enter the email id and have to create the Generate OTP.
- After that, the new Registration Form open in front of you.
- Now fill out the registration form with the detail they required.
- After filling in all the detail you have to pay the registration amount.
- Submit all the detail.
- In this way, you complete the registration.
FAQ’s Airtel Delhi Half Marathon Registration
This event going to be conducted on 13th November 2022.
The complete procedure is given below.