How to Register For Veer Gatha 3.0 Registration 2023, Participate Now, Project Portal, Result and Winner List Veer Gatha 3.0 Drawing, Veer gatha 3.0 poem:-
Veer Gatha, an initiative started by the Indian government as a part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM), has introduced a number of events to commemorate the 75th anniversary of India’s independence with the aim of inspiring schoolchildren and bringing to their attention the tales of the National Heroes and the brave hearts, as well as their acts of bravery and life stories.
The framing of poems, paragraphs, and essays; the painting competition; and the multimedia presentations on the Medal Winners were just a few of the events that students were urged to participate in.
Now all that people who wants to Participate in Veer Gatha 3.0 They need to complete the registration after visiting the official portal. In this article you will also get the direct link of Government Portal, where the candidates can register on the portal. Kindly check the rest of the details given below.
Veer Gatha 3.0 Registration 2023
The Ministry of Defence, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, has now chosen to launch Project Veer Gatha 3.0, which is expected to conclude with the Prize Distribution Ceremony. This decision follows the enormous reception and success of Veer Gatha 1.0 and 2.0. Every school in every State and Union Territory is eligible to participate in the programme.
On the upcoming Republic Day, the Ministry of Defence will give a national award to the finest project.
Overview of Register For Veer Gatha 3.0
|Name of Program||Veer Gatha|
|Started By||Government of India|
|How to Participate||register Online|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Post Category||Government of India|
Veer Gatha Project Details
Project Veer Gatha was established under the Gallantry Awards Portal (GAP) in 2021 with the goal of educating students about the heroic deeds of Gallantry Awardees and their inspiring lives in order to instill in them a sense of patriotism and civic responsibility. By giving kids in schools a forum to engage in creative projects and activities based on recipients of bravery awards, Project Veer Gatha furthered this admirable goal.
As a result, the students created numerous projects using a variety of mediums, including artwork, poetry, essays, and multimedia, on the winners of the gallantry awards. The top projects were recognised at the national level by the Ministries of Defence and Education.
Veer gatha Edition 3 Apply Online 2023
Apply online for Veer Gatha 3 Edition and check the status of your English essay, project, and artwork. The Indian Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Defence are working together on the Veer Gatha 3.0 project. Many users are attempting to register their Veer Gatha 3.0 Registration 2023 Form as a result.
By doing so, individuals will be eligible to participate in the government-initiated programme. We are here now to give you all the information needed for registration. Because those candidates looking for it can now access the 3 Edition Apply Online.
Categories By Topic of Veer Gatha 3.0
|Class 3 to 5||Poem/ Paragraph (150 words) /Painting/ Drawing/ Multimedia Presentation/Video||i) My role model is (Gallantry Award winner) The values which I have learnt from his/her life are..
ii) The Gallantry Award winner gave the supreme sacrifice for our nation. If given a chance for keeping his/her memory alive, I would like to.
iii) Rani Lakshmibai came into my dream. She wanted me to serve our nation by
iv) 1857 Mutiny has been marked as the First war of Indian Independence. The life story of (name of the freedom fighter) motivates me to
v) Role of Tribal Uprising in Freedom Struggle.
|Class 6 to 8||Poem/ Paragraph (300 words) /Painting/ Drawing/
|Class 9 to 10||Poem/ Essay (750 words) /Painting/ Drawing/
|Class 11 to 12||Poem /Essay (1000 words) /Painting/ Drawing/
Veer Gatha 3.0 Registration Date
|28 July to 15 September 2023||After the conduct of activities at the school level, the school shall upload 01 best entry per category i.e. a total of 04 entries from each school, at the MyGov portal.
Category-1 (Class 3 to 5) : 01 best entry
NOTE: Schools with highest class upto class 5, 8 and 10 can also submit total 4 entries. The breakup is as under:-
(i). Schools upto class 10
School will submit 01 best entry in each of the Category-1, 2 & 3.
(ii). Schools upto class 8
School will submit 01 best entry in Category-1 & 2.
(iii). Schools upto class 5
Since there is only one Category for School upto class 5, the school will submit 04 best entries in Category-1.
|17 September to 17 October 2023||District level evaluation of entries submitted by schools to be done by District level Nodal Officers to be appointed by States/UTs Nodal Officers /Education Department. Rubrics for evaluation are given at Annexure l.
Best entries of District level will be forwarded by District Level Nodal Officers to State / UT Level Nodal Officers(s) through MyGov Portal.
|19 October to 10 November 2023||Evaluation of entries submitted by District Level Nodal Officers to be done at State/UT level by State / UT Level Nodal Officers(s). Rubrics for evaluation are given at Annexure l.
States / UTs Level Nodal Officers will give (through MyGov Portal) the best entries (as per Annexure II) to Ministry of Education Government of India for the National Level Evaluation.
States/UTs will need to confirm the genuineness and originality of the entry being given for the National Level Selection through telephonic / video call interview or any other mode as appropriate.
|14 November To 10 December 2023||Evaluation at National Level (by the committee to be constituted by MoE)|
|By 15 December 2023||Submission of Result of National Level Evaluation to MoE by National Level Committee|
|By 20 Dec 2023||Forwarding of results by MoE to MoD|
Participation Level of Veer Gatha 3.0
- Evaluation at the District Level: District level Nodal Officers will be appointed by the State Nodal Officer/ SPDs to oversee the assessment of entries at the District Level. For the district-level evaluations, the District Nodal Officers/District Education Officer shall coordinate with DIET and other State/UT/district officials.
- Evaluation at the State/UT Level: The Nodal Officers of States/UTs or SPDs will be in charge of the evaluation at the State/UT level. The DIET, SCERT, and other education officials of the concerned State or UT shall be contacted by the Nodal Officers of States/UTs or SPDs for the evaluations at State/UT Level.
- Evaluation at the National Level: The Ministry of Education, Government of India, will form a National Level Committee to oversee evaluation at the National Level.
Veer gatha 3.0 Prize and Winner List
There will be winners at every level. The number of winners to be declared is as follows:
• National Level – 100 winners (Super 100). No Veer Gatha Winner (at National Level) of earlier versions will be included in 100 winners (at National Level) of Veer Gatha Project 3.0.
Category: Class 3rd to 5th = 25 winners
Category: Class 6th to 8th = 25 winners
Category: Class 9th to 10th = 25 winners
Category: Class 11th to 12th = 25 winners
• State / UT Level – 08 Winners (two from each category) at State / UT level irrespective of Board (Will not include students selected in Super 100)
• District Level – 04 winners (one from each category). These will not include students selected in Super 100 and the students selected at State/UT level.
Students whose entry is uploaded at the Portal (CBSE/MyGov) will get an E-Certificate of Participation.
How to Participate in Veer Gatha 3.0 Registration 2023 Online mygov.in?
- Now all that people who wants to participate in the Veer Gatha 3.0 they need to open the official website of Government of India i.e. Mygov.in.
- Here we also provide the direct link of the Porta. Click Here.
- Now the Veer Gatha 3.0 version open in front of you.
- Here you will also get the complete details about the Veer Gatha 3.0.
- Now here you will get the link Participate Now in Veer gatha 3.0.
- The Registration Form open in front of you.
- You need tp select the category and level in which you wants to Participate.
- Submit all the details.