Matir Srishti Scheme Prokolpo 2023 West Bengal Apply Online, WB Maatir Srishti Prokolpa Online registration Form, Application form, Eligibility of Matir Srishti Scheme of West Bengal, Matir srishti Scheme in Hindi, Matir Srishti project.
State Government of the West Bengal Launched a new scheme under the leadership of its chief minister Mamta Benerjee. Due to the lockdown and Coivd-19 there are so many sectors which are not affected. So that many of the people lost them job and now it’s time to earn money very hard. They can’t arrange the food for their family. Because they did not have any amount or money in their hand. So to remove this difficult time state government launched this scheme name as Matir Srishti Prokolpo Scheme 2023 West Bengal.
To get the benefit under this scheme, you have to know about this scheme. we here share with you the Scheme’s eligibility criteria, documents list, key features and other important information related to this scheme.
Matir Srishti Prokolpo Scheme 2023 West Bengal
This scheme is launched by the state government of the West Bengal. Under this scheme the financial aid and food itoms will be distributed to the needy people of the state. This scheme is already implemented in all over the state. Under this scheme state government supported the rural economy. So guys if you all are also interested in this scheme then read this article very carefully.
There are already so many scheme in the state, which is launched by the Cm of the state during this times.
Key Features of the Maatir Sristi Prokolpa 2023
Name of the Scheme: Matir Srishti Prokolpo Scheme 2021
State Belongs: West Bengal.
Announced By: Mamata Banerjee.
Announcment date: 13th May 2020
Beneficiaries : Rural People.
Concerned Department: Human Resources department of West Bengal.
Important Information of Matir Srishti Scheme of West Bengal:-
- This scheme is launched for the betterment of the people who live in the rural area of the state. So that they can improve their lifestyle.
- With the help of this scheme the state government wants to boost up the rural economy of the state.
- After the implementation of this scheme the positive impact has been made on urban economy also.
- The most important thing about this scheme is that it also create the employment in the village of the state.
- Local people of the state involve under this scheme so that they can get the benefit of this scheme.
- In first phase this scheme provide the benefit in first 5 distritc that are Purulia, Bankura, Birbhum, West Burdwan Jhargram and West Midnapore.
Eligibility Criteria For Maatir Sristi Prokolpa Scheme of WB
- All the interested candidates should be the permanent residents of the West Bengal.
- All that financial weak categories belongs to the BPL and EWS are eligible to get the benefit under this scheme.
- People lives in the rural area of the state can apply for this scheme.
Document List for WB Matri Srishti Scheme:-
- West Bengal citizenship certificate i.e. document regarding your residential proof is required.
- Your identification proof like Adhar Card, Voter Id card etc.
- Ration card showing category like BPL APL etc.
- Bank account details of the applicant.
- Skill certificate of the applicant are also required.
How to apply online for Matir Srishti Prokolpo Scheme of West Bengal 2023
Under this scheme the local gram Panchayat of your area are allow to get data and analyze the people. So now no need to apply online for this scheme. Only the locan administration staff collect your data. Then if they think that you are eligible for this scheme, then they will select your to be get benefited under this scheme.
Hope you the like the information we provide you. for more information stay in touch with us.
Only that person apply for this scheme who resides in the rural area of the state.
It announced on13th May 2020 by the Chief Minister of the West Bengal.
Govt. direct transfer the salary amount in your given account.