MHADA Lottery (Mumbai) Pune Dates 2023 Online Registration: lottery.MHADA.gov.in, upcoming mhada lottery 2023, mhada lottery 2023 mumbai, upcoming mhada lottery 2023 mumbai dates, mhada lottery 2023 list, mhada lottery 2023 mumbai application form online date, MHADA Lottery Flats Application Form 2023, (Apply Online) Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2023 Mumbai Application Form, How to Register, Mhada Konkan Lottery 2023 Registration Last Date, Download Advertisement pdf & Check Result.
Hello Everyone, Golden time for the citizens of Maharashtra state. In this article we are going to provide you information about the MHADA Lottery 2023 where you can apply for this scheme/official website, Eligibility criteria, who can eligible to apply, how many numbers of houses are available, the actual rate of the houses, and other relevant information about this Lottery scheme. Those persons who are interested to buy these reasonable flats can apply through the official portali.e.lottery.mhada.gov.in. So guys if you want to crack full information about this scheme then properly read full article by the end.
New In Lottery
In their Recent scheme they are going to offer the 4083 apartment which are on sale. This is the first ever lottery which is launched in the 4 years. The starting Price of these apartment is started from Just Rs.24 Lakh.
This time the Konkan Board of Mahada Lottery Invites the Online Application Form from the interested applicants.
MHADA lottery 2023 For 4,083 Apartments
So this is the new scheme which is launched by the officials of the MHADA 2023. These flats are available in the Tardeo area of South Mumbai with the carpet area of 1500 Sq Feet. MHADA which is also know with the name of Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority launched this scheme for the citizen of the state. Under this scheme they will offer the 4,083 apartment having the starting cost of Rs.24 Lakh.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- and the Lower Income Group (LIG)
- followed by the Middle Income (MIG)
- and High Income Group (HIG)
Important Dates for MHADA Lottery 2023
|Last Date of apply||26th June 2023|
|Lottery Result||18 July 2023|
Mhada Lottery 2023 Mumbai Registration Online
(Maharashtra Housing and Development Authority)
The Maharashtra government has launched a housing scheme that is called “MHADA Lottery Scheme 2023”. This scheme is supervised by the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority of the state.
Check Live Result:- www.mhada.ucast.in
Under this scheme, government provides different type of flats under four categories.e EWS(economically weaker section, LIG (Lower-income group, MIG (Middle-income group) and HIG (High-income group).
As we all know, it’s very expensive to survive in Maharashtra. Many people in this state are outsiders those are residing here from so many years but they don’t have their own home so they are helpless to residing in a rented house.
Owned their dream home in Maharashtra state is very difficult. If we check out the rented houses in Maharashtra state they are also so costly. Everyone wants to own their own home but the prices of houses are so high. It is not easy to every person to buy their own home.
So to overcome this problem and to provide own homes to the people of Maharashtra, the Maharashtra Housing and development authority (MHADA) is launched a housing scheme for common people.
Short Detail of MHADA Lottery 2023
|Name of Article||MHADA Lottery 2023|
|Department Concerned||Housing and Area Development Authority|
|Announced By||Maharashtra state|
|Beneficiaries||People of the state|
|The commencement date of application||Started|
|Last date of application||26th June 2023|
|How to apply||Online|
|Type of scheme||Maharashtra Government Scheme|
MHADA Lottery Pune 2023 Online Registration
On dated 4th, Feb 2023 the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority have given an advertisement with the title of “Mill Workers Lottery 2021” for the mill workers. This scheme contains 3894 flats of 1BHK apartments. The location of these flats are Wadala and Lower Parel location.
Now everyone interested candidates can fill the online registration form for the MHADA Lottery 2023. You have to visit the official website from where you can get the application Form of the same.
Then from the official notification you get the complete information about the MHADA Lottery Registration 2023. You will also get the information about the Eligibility Criteria, Documents List etc.
MHADA Lottery Flats Location
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority constructed 750 flats near Bombay Dyeing mill, Wadala,2630 flats near Bombay Dyeing Spring Mill Compound, Wadala,544 flats near Shrinivas Mill in Lower Parel.All these flats are only for the Mill workers.
List of Lotteries under MHADA 2023 Mumbai
Type of MHADA Lottery 2023 Maharashtra
- Mumbai Board MHADA Lottery 2023
- Pune Board MHADA Lottery Scheme 2023
- Nashik Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- MHADA Housing Scheme Konkan Board
- Nagpur Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- Amravati Board MHADA Housing Scheme
- MHADA Housing Scheme Draw For Aurangabad Board
Upcoming projects of MHADA Lottery 2023
- Shankar Nagar Chembur
- Shastri Nagar
Price List of MHADA Lottery Mumbai 2023
- The EWS category houses has total 63 flats and their price is under the range of INR 20 Lakh.
- The LIG category houses has total 123 flats and their price is under the range of INR 20 Lakh to INR 30 lakh.
- The MIG category houses has total 63 flats and their price is under the range of INR 35 Lakh to 60 lakhs.
- The HIG category houses has total 63 flats and their price is under the range of INR 60 Lakh to INR 5.8 crores. MHADA Lottery Pune Dates
Location of Flats In MHADA Lottery 2023
|Antop hill – 278||GavanpadaMulund- 269||Pratiksha Nagar-89|
|Mankhurd- 316||Siddharth Nagar Goregaon West – 24||Eligibility Criteria|
MHADA Lottery 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit: The age of the applicants should be more than 18 years
- Citizenship: The applicants must be a permanent resident of the state
- Income range and criteria for different categories of workers:
|LIG||Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000|
|MIG||Rs 50,001 to Rs 75,000|
Documents List for Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2023
- The applicant should have updated Aadhaar card for his identity and address proof.
- The applicant must have his/her Birth certificate
- Applicant must have his/her Domicile certificate to prove the citizenship.
- The applicant must have PAN card and Voter ID card.
MHADA Lottery 2023 Thane
This Time the Mhada Lottery going to distribute the flats and Plots in the area of the Thane. So the interested people who are looking for the property nearthe Thane they can be the part of this scheme.
For MHADA Lottery 2023 Thane you can have to participate in the lottery by making the online registration on the official website. Then you just by following the steps given below take part in the scheme.
Mhada’s Konkan Board Online Registration
In Juts one day the Konkan Board Mahada Lottery received 19 K applications in just one day. the Online Registration is still opens till the 22nd of September 2023. All that persons who want to buy the home can make the Online Registration Under This scheme.
Most of the people also submit the money for the Scheme. Now they all are eligible to take part in the lottery as and when conducted by the Mhada Konakn Board.
Apply Online MHADA Lottery 2023 Lottery Application Form at lottery.MHADA.gov.in
- The applicant will also apply online for this scheme .The applicant has to visit the official website of MHADA i.ewww.lottery.mhada.gov.in.
- Register on the official website by clicking on register.
- Enter the valid mobile number and an OTP will be sent on registered mobile number for the verification.
- Select the option of MHADA Lottery scheme.
- A form will appear on the screen, fill the form with all the required details.
- The form will required some documents to be attached and upload with it.
- After attaching all the required documents submit the application form and proceed for the payment option.
- Submit the application form and make an online payment
MHADA Lottery Draw Result on 18th July 2023
- To check the result of MHADA lotterythe applicants have to visit the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra.
- Now click on the option of “lottery result” option.
- Now click on view option as per your code scheme and category.
- The result will appear in PDF format containing winner name and flat number. MHADA Lottery Pune Dates
Procedure To check MHADA lottery 2023 Waiting list
- The applicant may also check the waiting list under this scheme.
- The applicant have to visit the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Maharashtra.
- Click on the option of Lottery result and winner list will be shown and after scrolling a while a waiting list of applicant will also appear on the screen.
- A list of waiting list will also appear in the form of PDF format.
Check MHADA Lottery Refund Policy 2023
If the applicant is not able to win the lottery then the MHADA will refund the amount spent by the applicant during the registration. This amount will be refunded within 7 working days or a little bit more days.
If you don’t get the refund amount then you can contact on the helpline number of the Konkan Board Mahada Lottery. Nhumber given below.
MHADA Lottery 2023 Helpline Number
- For any query related to the scheme, you may contact on helpline number 022-26592692 and 022-26592693.
FAQ’s Konkan Board MHADA Lottery
When the office staff announced it on their official website, then you are able to apply online for it.
Any person who is the domicile of Maharashtra state and attains the age of majority i.e. 18 years are eligible to take the benefit of this scheme.
Yes, if any person’s flat is vacant then they are allowed to give them on rent.