Financial Assistance of Rs.2 Lakh In Kerala for students application Form, Kerala Study Room scheme 2023 For SC/ST Students Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria Complete detail.
Today in this article I am going to share the information about the newly launched scheme of kerala state. The name of this scheme is Kerala Study Room scheme. Under this scheme the main beneficiaries are SC/ ST students of the state. They will get Rs.2 Lakh from the state government this is the flagship scheme which is launched by the state government of the Kerala State. The another name of this scheme is Padana Muri Scheme locally.
By launching this scheme by the chief minister of the state, first phase of this scheme has been started by the state government for the students belongs to the SC and ST candidates. Kerala study room scheme provide the benefit to these eligible students of the state. The main aim to provide this scheme to students is to provide the financial help of Rs.2 Lakh and also the study reading room.
In this study room the students will get the book academic and non academic, laptop, computer or other education related facility in the study room. In all over the state, in first phase state government provide total 12,525 room open in all over the state. Apart from it the students getting the education from class 6th to 8th help of Rs.2,000 from the side of the government as the little education support. More than 1,20,000 students going to get the benefit under this scheme.
(Rs.2 Lakh) Kerala Study Room scheme 2023 For SC/ST Students| Apply Online
Now in this article I would like to tell you everything about this scheme. The Kerala study room scheme , Rs. 2 lakh from the government to SC ST students, eligibility criteria, motive of the scheme, how to get the benefit of this scheme and also the online registration procedure of the scheme. Check the full post given below.
Highlights of Study Room Scheme in Kerala
|Name of the scheme||Study Room Scheme|
|State belongs||State Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||SC/ST Students of State|
|Motive to launch||To Provide proper education facility|
|Benefit given||provide study room with education material|
Kerala Study Room Scheme for SC/ST Student
This scheme is launched by the state government of the Kerala state. Under this scheme the main beneficiaries is set by the government is only students who belongs to the schedule caste and schedule tribe. They will get the proper study material room. Total 12 k room will be available in the first phase of this scheme.
U der this scheme students also get the financial assistance of Rs. 2Lakh from the government for the study. Apart from it the student who studying in the 6tj 8th will get Rs.2000 as a little study amount from the government. This is really good education related scheme for the students of the kerala.
Motive to launch Rs.2 Lakh for SC/ST Students Under Kerala study Room Scheme
As we know that there are so many students who have the lack of proper facility of the education. They did not have the proper environment for study, proper room, good books and computer etc. The main motive to launch this scheme to provide the proper education related facility to the students of the state who have to lack of all this. To get the continued study the students will get the confidence . Under this scheme the financial help of Rs. 2 Lekh for rent of these classroom has been given to the students by the state government.
Eligibility Criteria For Study Room Scheme of Kerala
Now you have to check the eligibility criteria of the scheme given here.
- The applying candidates must be the permanent residents of the state of kerala.
- Applying candidates must be a students who studying the school.
- Students belongs to the special category like SC and ST category are eligible under this scheme.
- He must belongs to the weaker section of the family.
Document list of KSRS
- Bonafide Certificate of the applicant.
- caste Certificate showing SC ST category.
- Student ID Card.
- Family Income Certificate.
Apply online for Kerala study Room Scheme 2023
Now if you think that you are eligible for this scheme, then you can apply online for this Kerala study room scheme. Check how you can do the same.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of this scheme of the kerala state.
- Now you are on the home page of the website.
- Here you have to click on the study room (Padana Muri) scheme 2023.
- Every candidates first of all have to make the login account on this website.
- Then make the login your account.
- After login your account, fill the registration form.
Online Application form For Kerala Study Room Scheme
- When you click on the registration form, a form will be open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the personal information like name of the applicant, father name, date of birth of the applicant, adhar card, email id and mobile number.
- Now provide the information about your permanent address and category you belong.
- In next step have to upload the documents with the application form.
- Before submit the application form one check your application and the. Submit the application form.
The main aim behind to launch this scheme is to provide the proper educational environment to students.
Students belongs to SC and ST category.
yes, amount of Rs.2 Lakh also given to students.