Shakti Yojana Karnataka Bus Pass 2023 Apply Online | Free Smart Card For Bus Pass Status | Free bus pass for ladies in Karnataka | Shakti yojana karnataka bus pass application form.:- The Shakti Scheme will soon be implemented in Karnataka, which is wonderful news for the state’s citizens. Starting on June 11, women in the state are free to ride state-owned buses. There are several restrictions, such as the 50% male seat reservation. A person must be a native of the state of Karnataka. The distance that the state’s ladies travelled will determine how much reimbursement is paid to the road transport businesses. Within three months, females are permitted to apply for the Shakti Smart Card using the Seva Sindhu Portal. The following section of this article contains more information on .
Shakti Yojana Karnataka Bus Pass 2023
Congress is delivering on its promise to provide free rides for women in government buses by putting the plan into action. Transgender people are permitted to use the program’s benefits. Free bus travel outside of the state is prohibited by the plan. 50% of the seats on state-run buses operated by KSRTC, NWKRTC, and KKRTC would be set aside for men. Up until the Shakti Smart Cards are issued, residents of the state may use their identity cards issued by the federal or state governments.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಶಕ್ತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ 2023- Overview
|ame of the article||Karnataka Shakti Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Karnataka|
|Implemented from||11 June 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Women of the state|
|Benefits||To provide free transportation in the state.|
Motive to Launch Shakti smartcards Scheme
The state’s government’s primary goal is to give women in the state access to free bus rides. The free bus trip programme for women will advance gender equality and give them more power by removing any obstacles to mobility that they might encounter.
Major Benefit of ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಶಕ್ತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ
- Women’s access to transport services will be improved by offering free bus fares. This may boost their mobility and make it simpler for them to get to their places of employment, education, healthcare, and other important locations.
- Initiatives that offer free bus rides will relieve some of the financial pressure on women. Women may benefit from this by being able to save money for other necessities like food, education, or healthcare.
- Free bus fares are one way to encourage more women to work. It removes the obstacle of transport costs, enabling women to look for career opportunities and support the economy.
- Free transit is a benefit that can empower women by encouraging their independence. They are able to move around freely thanks to the transport alternatives.
Buses List For Travel In Karnataka Shakti Smart Card Scheme
- The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
- North West Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NWKRTC)
- Kalyana Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (KKRTC).
Not Allowed List for Shakti Yojana Karnataka Bus Pass
- Non-AC sleeper
- Vajra, Vayu Vajra
- Airavat Club Class
- Airavat Gold Class
- Ambari Dream Class
- Ambari Utsav Fly Bus
- Airavat Gold Class
- Ambari, Ambari Dream Class
- Ambari Utsav Fly Bus
- EV Power Plus.
Shakti Yojana Karnataka Bus Pass Eligibility For Ladies
- A person must be a native of the state of Karnataka.
- People in the transgender community are permitted to use the program’s benefits.
- State employees’ wives are permitted to benefit from the programme.
Rules For Shakti Smart Card Yojana
50% of the seats are designated for men under this plan. The distance that the state’s ladies travelled will determine how much money the road transport businesses receive. Within three months, women will be able to apply for a Shakti smart card using the Seva Sindhu portal.
How to Get Shakti Smartcard Bus Pass For Ladies Online?
- The Seva Sindhu website of the state government will be used to distribute the smartcards. No physical application will be required.
Women can submit an application for the Shakti Smart Card through the ‘Seva Sindhu’ government portal during the next three months.
Beneficiaries may utilise identity cards issued by the Centre or state government up until the Shakti Smart Cards are issued, according to the directive.
Apply Online For Shakti Yojana Karnataka Bus Pass 2023 Application Form
- You must first visit the Seva Sindhu portal’s official website at https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/.
- You’ll arrive on the website’s home page.
- First, if you are a new user, you must register.
- Enter the requested information to log in to the portal following a successful registration.
- You can apply for the smart card after logging in.
- Select “Apply for Shakti Smart Card” from the menu.
- An application form will appear on a new page.
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Select “Submit” from the menu.
How to Check Shakti Yojana Karnataka Bus Pass Status Online?
- The applicant must first visit the official website.
- You must now visit the “Check Your Application Status” area.
- Select Department, Select Service, and Enter Your Application ID must then be completed.
- The next step is to click the Check Status Now button.
- When you click on this button, relevant data will show up on your computer’s screen.