Complete Detail of Fruit PM Farmer Registration Karnataka 2023, Fruits PM Kisan Payment Status Check 2023, Beneficiary Status fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in, Fruits PM-Kisan payment status checking 2023, Login Account Detail, Beneficiary List.
Karnataka government launched the Portal to the Framers of Karnataka. The main motive to launch the portal is to motivate the farmers to grow fruits. Farmers grow fruits on their land and earn a lot of money. To get, the benefits farmer need to register on the official website. All the process is done by online process. Applicant registration on the official website i.e. @ fruitsmk.karanataka.gov.in/
Today we are sharing with you the details about the Fruits PM Kisan Farmers registration. For more details read the article till the end.
Fruits PM Kisan Payment Status Check 2023 Karnataka
This Portal is introduced by the state government of Karnataka to provide direct benefit to the farmers of the state. On this portal, the farmers can take any type of information as well as a benefit that has been given by the Karnataka Government.
To get the benefit on this Fruit Kisan Portal Karnataka, interested farmers first of all have to complete the online registration and then gain the benefit. To run smoothly this scheme in the state, the government also set a good budget for the scheme.
Overview of Fruit PM Kisan Payment Status Karnataka
|Name of Scheme||Fruit PM Kisan Scheme|
|Article Type||Fruit PM Kisan Payment Status|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Post Category||Karnataka Govt Scheme|
Apply Online For Fruit PM Kisan Farmer Registration at fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
Applicant needs to follow some easy steps for the registration:-
- The applicant first visits the official website.
- The homepage is open on the screen, and choose the farmers Corner next and click on the new farmer registration link.
- On the new page enter the Aadhar Card and captcha code and click on the proceed option.
- After this process application form is open on the screen.
- Enter the name of the applicant, address, mobile number, all records of land, income certificate, and other details.
- Again read the application form and click on the Submit option.
- The registration process is complete with this process.
How to Check Karnataka Fruits PM Kisan Payments Status fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
After the registration applicant also check the application payments status on the official website:-
- Open the official website www.fruitspmk.karanatka.gov.in/
- On the homepage click on the application status option.
- Now click on the Check status link.
- After that click on the farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system link.
- The new page is open with two options for checking the payment status.
- Enter the Aadhar card number to check the payment status.
- Now select the PMKID option and enter the email ID.
- Click on the submit option.
- On the next page, the payment status is open.
- If the applicant wants then print out the status for further use.
Fruit PM Kisan Karnataka Beneficiary List 2023 Check Online
When an applicant completes the registration process then they can also check the beneficiary list. So follows these steps:-
- Visit the official website.
- When the homepage is open click on the farmer registration and unified beneficiary details system Fruits link.
- Click on eth proceed option and click on the List of Framers option.
- On the new page list of the farmers is open.
- Now select your district, Taula, Hobliand name of the village to which you belong from.
- Click on the submit option.
- With this process list of beneficiaries, and farmers appear on the screen.
Only the farmers whose names are on the beneficiary list get the benefits of the scheme. With this scheme, farmers contact with the government techniques and get benefits on the to grow the fruits. This scheme is processed under the PM Kisan FPO scheme. In the scheme, the government provides 5000 crores of crops for the farmers for five years duration. All the beneficiaries get benefits from this facility. With the help of this scheme, they can increase their income.
Karnataka Fruit PM Kisan Yojana 2023
The Fruits PM Kisan Yojana is working with eth FPO Yojana. FPO means farmer-producer organization. The main motive is to grow more and more fruits in the state and develop agriculture. Only the farmers who are registered under the scheme are getting benefits:-
- The name in the beneficiary list gets the benefits and gets the advertisement for their farm produce. Farmers get fertilizers, seeds, medicine, and equipment from the government.
- By launching this portal the middlemen who provide the wronged advice and earn money from the farmers are stopped. Now farmers registered their self on the portal and get all the information on the portal.
- With the help of FPO, farmers can know about their rights and raise their voices for their rights.
Required Documents for Registration PM Kisan Fruits Scheme
There are also some required documents for the farmers which are important for the registration. These are:-
- All the land records are approved by the government authority.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Information about the land if it is dry land or dry land.
- ID proof certificates like PAN cards, voter ID cards, ration cards, etc.
- Residential certificate.
- Mobile number of the applicant.
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant.
The use of these documents at the time of the registration. When the registration process is complete upload all the documents with the registration form and submit them.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Payment Status Link||Available|
|Karnataka Govt Scheme||Visit Here|
FAQs of Fruit PM Kisan Payment Status
You just have to visit the official website and then enter the Farmer id on the given place.