TN CM Cell Whatsapp Number, cmcell.tn.gov.in Online Complaint Registration Petition/Grievance, CM Cell petition model, TN CM cell petition reply, Tamilnadu Chief Minister grievance cell, How to Contact MK Stalin Website, CM Cell complaint phone number.
The state government of Tamil Nadu launched the TN CM Cell Helpline Number. Which is also known as the Chief minister’s Special cell. As per the information the Tamil Nadu state government has so many effective and easy grievances redressed.
With the help of TN CL Cell, you can file any type of online complaint direct to the Chief Minister. Apart from filling the online complaint, you will also be able to check your Grievance.
In today’s article, I am going to share all the information related to the Tamilnadu CM Cell Portal in this single place. So that all the people of the state Can easily file the online petition to the Chief Minister.
TN CM Cell Whatsapp Number | cmcell.tn.gov.in Online Complaint Registration Petition/Grievance
The online portal is cmcell.tn.gov.in, by visiting this online portal you all are able to lodge your complaint and track your Grievance. Here the Chief Minister arrange the special team who look after the complaint and petition of the people of the state.
The team of the TN CM Cell forwarded all the complaints directly to the office of the Chief Minister. First of all, you have to log in on the Tamilnadu CM Cell Login and then submit any type of complaint online on the portal. You can also use this online service facility if you want to file any type of complaint on the TN CM Cell Portal.
The main motive to Launched this TN CM Cell’s to make ensure that transparent services are provided to all the people of the state by the government.
TN CM Cell Complaint Registration Online
We all know about the new Chief Minister of the state MK Stalin who launched his private website for the people of the state. With the help of that people can file complaints related to the state and department.
After filling the complaint the action has been taken immediately by the CM Cell. The information related to the Tamilnadu CM Cell helpline has been given by the DMK Party Official Twitter account.
All the citizens are now able to file the complaint directly to the Chief Minister of the state. I know there are so many interested people who want to complain to CM Cell in Tamilnadu state. But first of all you have to get the complete information about the cmcell.tn.gov.in portal.
From this article, you will get complete information. The motive to launch this Tamilnadu Cm helpline is to make the solution of the problems of the people of the state.
TN CM Cell For File Complaint Online
Through the content of this article, you will get the complete procedure to make the contact with the Chief Minister of the Tamil Nadu MK Stalin. So that he can make the solution of the problems of the people.
We all know that like us there is so many common public who have various type of complaint at various level. But they did not get any solution. So the chief minister of the state has this good idea to make the people easy to get the solution of their problems.
You can use this CM Cell in Tamilnadu online portal to submit your complaint online just sitting from home. So if you have any type of complaint or any issue which you want to discuss with the Cm of the state then you can use this Tamil Nadu CM Cell Portal online.
Tmilnadu CM Cell Helpline Number Overview
|Name of Portal
|TN CM Cell Portal
|CM MK Stalin
|Motive to Launch
|Get complaints from people
|How to submit
|Grievance status check
|All people of the state
|AP Govt Scheme
Key Features of TN CM Cell Portal
- The main motive to launched this CM Cell Portal of Tamilnadu to make people easily file their complaint direct to the Chief Minister of the stare.
- On this TN CM Cell there are some special team has been made by the Cm who monitor the complaint of the people and provide them solution.
- You will get the quick action after filling the complaint online on the portal.
- This is the private website of the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu state MKStalin to get the complaints of the people.
- The special team of this Portal forwarded the complaint to the office of the CM of the state.
- The portal is cmcel.tn.gov.in on which every people of the state eligible to lodge his/her complaint.
You all can file the complaint or petition related to any concerned department whether that department is government or private.
New User Registration Procedure on TN CM Cell Portal
If you come first time on the Tamilnadu CM Cell portal then you have to follow the steps are given below.
- In First step you have to visit the official portal of the TN CM Cell.
- You will now on the home page of the website.
- Here on the website gind the link of the New User registration Tab and click on that.
- When you click on that the new registration form open in front of you.
- Have to fill this online registration form by providing the information i.e. name , father name, Gender and complete Date of birth.
- Then have to provide the communication address and number.
- Then you will get the User Name and Password.
- With the help of that User Name and Password you can login your account and then file the complaint.
Steps to Register Grievance/Petition at TN CM Cell Portal Online
Now after getting the User Name and password you are able to register the complaint on the Tamil Nadu CM Cell Helpline Portal. Steps are given below.
- To register or lodge the complaint every visitors have to login the website i.e. cmcell.tn.gov.in.
- Now you are on the home page of the website.
- Here you have to find the link of the Lodge of Your grievance.
- You will get the new web page in front of you.
- Here you have to use your User Name and Password so that you will login your account.
- In this way you can file the complaint direct to the Tamil Nadu CM Cell Helpline Portal.
How to Track Grievance status cmcell.tn.gov.in
Now after submitting the online complaint you are eligible to check or track your grievance at the Tamil Nadu CM Cell Portal online. The procedure step-wise step is given below.
- Have to move towards the official portal of the tamil Nadu CM i.e. cmcell.tn.gov.in.
- On this home page of the website click on the link of Track your Grievance.
- The new page open in front of you.
- Fill the information i.e. User Name and Password.
- Then enter the Captcha Code and submit.
- The status of your complaint is in front of you.
Tamil Nadu CM Cell Helpline Number
Address: Chief Minister’s Special Cell, Secretariat, Chennai – 600 009.
Phone Number: 044 – 2567 1764
Fax Number: 044 – 2567 6929
|TN CM Portal
|TN CM Cell Login
|Check Complaint Status
|Check From Here
FAQ’s of TN CM Cell
The main motive to Launch This portal is to make a quick solution to the problems of the public of the state and people can direct file the complaint to the Cm of the state.
The portal is cmcell.tn.gov.in, with the help of that you can contact to your Cm of the state Mk Stalin.
Yes if you come the first time to this portal and want to lodge the complaint then you have to make the online registration by filling up the new User Registration Form.
No this is not so much important.
The complete information is given in the article.
So dear visitors this is the complete information of the TN CM Cell Registration. For More information and government scheme of State and centre government stay in touch with us.