Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Scheme 2023 Track Status, Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Scheme 2023 Apply Online Petition , Stalin Website Link cmhelpline.tnega.org, Ungal Thoguthiyil Stalin contact number, Ungal Thoguthiyil Stalin Registration.
The current CM of Tamilnadu M.K. Satlin launched this opportunity to listen to the problems of the citizen of the state of Tamilnadu.
Now the people are asked about their problems to the CM and anyone told their complaints and problems and the government answered them within 100 days.
For more details really this article. We give you all the information that how and in which ways you can complain about your problems and are in the process of checking the status of your complaint.
Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Scheme 2023 Apply Online
The DMK government has reconsidered the grievances of 3,750 people. Who submitted the appeal to the CM M.K. Stalin in the assembly election campaigns. The appeal was presented to the CM under the Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar scheme. The appeal by any candidate is answered within 100 days for assuming a change in fort St. Gorge.
The Tamilnadu Government e-Governance Agency has been sorting out 4.2 lakhs appeals received under the Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar scheme and uploading them for clearance district-wise. There are 1.52 lakhs appeals taken up at firstly and other some are in progress.
The applicant can ask about their problems and appeals in so many ways like your mobile, e-mail, websites, and contact numbers of the government. All the appeals of the applicant can be received by the government call centers and they talk, divert and track the appeals of the applicant.
Overview of Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Website
- Name of the scheme: Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar scheme.
- Published by: M.K. Stalin.
- Receivers: all the people of Tamilnadu.
- Purpose of the theme: listen to the problems of the people.
- Target: answers to their problems within 100 days.
- State: Tamilnadu.
- Website: www.cmhelpline.tnega.org./
Type of Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Online Petition
The main purpose of the scheme is to sort out all the public problems within 100 days. Also, the government shares helpline no.1100. You can also take information about the scheme from this number.
- You can ask anything about all the schemes launched by the state government. if you are eligible for any scheme and you have any problems then you should complain about that.
- And you can also appeal for civil matters like public property, public problems in society, problems with water, electricity, land fights, and other societal safety problems.
Benefit of Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Registration
- You can organize your appeals from any time and from anywhere.
- When you organize your appeal then after that you can all check or track your appeal from the official website.
- The applicant tells their problems and also gives advice for the refinement of the scheme.
- Also, applicants can see all the updates or announcements done by the CM.
Apply Online for Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Petition Registration
It is a very good opportunity to share their problem in any field and they can take the answers to their questions. So how can you organize your appeal to the CM? there are some steps that you can follow:
- Firstly visit the official website I.e. www.cmhelpline.tnega.org/
- After that on the homepage here is the link “ file a Grievance.” Click on that link to file a appeal.
- After that new page is open here you write your appeal. And if you are already registered for the appeal then write your mobile number on the box and the processing is continued.
- If you are filing your first-time grievance then you should write your name on the page and sign up your file.
- After signing up write your name and mobile number. In this process, OTP is received on your mobile phone.
- Write OTP and click on the submit option.
- After all this processing you file your appeal.
- On the homepage click on the file grievance.
- When you click on the file grievance then here is open a registration form for filing your appeal.
- Now read the form carefully and fill it out.
- Now there are so many boxes that are for your personal information. Write your name, email, home address, mobile number, explanation of your appeal, type of appeals, department name, local problem explanation, etc.
- After that upload your appropriate documents that are a Maximum 20 MB file.
- After all this processing click on the submit option.
Track Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Application Status cmhelpline.tnega.org
After filing your appeal, here is also some process file to track your appeal. With the help of this, you can track your filed appeal.
- Firstly visit www.cmhelpline.tnega.org/
- Now on the homepage here is the option to track your grievance.
- Click on that option, and now the new page is open.
- Now sign in for Track your grievance.
- Enter your mobile number.
- You can receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Write this OTP number and open the page.
- Now visit the dashboard and click on the track your grievance.
- After that all these processes you can check the status of your filed appeal and track your appeal.
Ungal Thoguthiyil Stalin Contact Number Detail
- Contact here on:
Special officer, Chief Minister special cell, Secretariat, Chennai- 600009.
- Email on: www.cmhelpline.tn.gov.in/
- Call on – 1100.
FAQs of Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar
This Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar is launched by the Chief Minister of the state.
You can get any type of information related to government schemes etc.
Every citizen of the State of Tamil Nadu and file a petition.