WBSEDCL Hasir Alo Scheme Apply Online 2023 | 75 Unit Free Electricity Scheme of West Bengal |hasir alo scheme west bengal:- A News scheme has been launched by the state government of the West Bengal with the Electricity department of the state. The name of this scheme is Hasir Alo Scheme 2023. Under this scheme the state government provide the frees electricity to the consumers of the state. With the help of this scheme every consumers of the state will get the 75 Unit Free Electricity under this Hasil Alo Scheme WB.
Now all that people who wants to apply under the Hasir Alo Scheme 2023 West Bengal they need to read the whole article. Today through the help of this article you will get the complete detail about the Apply Online Hasir Alo Scheme 2023 Application Form, Free Unit Details, Total amount etc. Kindly Read the whole article given below.
Hasir Alo Scheme
In West Bengal, there are still many rural regions that are not wired into the electrical infrastructures. Candles and lanterns are the only sources of lighting for the locals’ houses. In the summer, living without power may be pretty uncomfortable. Additionally, it puts people’s safety in danger. The West Bengal Finance Minister stated that the state government will provide free power connections in the houses of the underprivileged during the presentation of the state’s budget. The Hasir Alo Scheme will simplify people’s life in this region. To learn more about this initiative, you should read this article.
WBSEDCL Hasir Alo Scheme Apply Online 2023 – Overview
|Scheme Name||Hasir Alo Scheme|
|State Belong||West Bengal|
|Scheme Introduced By||Mamata Banerjee|
|Announcement Made By||Amit Mitra|
|Launching year and Date||February 2020|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||Poor Consumers of the state|
|Post Category||WB Government|
Features of Hasir Alo Scheme West Bengal
- Improvement of the poor: The availability of energy at no additional cost will entice the poor to submit their applications in order to benefit from this programme.
- Free power connection — With this programme, applicants won’t need to pay anything to get electricity hookups.
- Residential power supply – The state government will only consider residential applications.
- Total number of beneficiaries – Up to 34 lakh financially vulnerable families would receive benefits from the implementation of this welfare programme.
- Budget allotted for the programme – The West Bengal Finance Minister has noted that around Rs. 200 crore will be needed for the program’s implementation. The authority will soon finish making the required financial allocations.
Hasir Alo Scheme Eligibility
- Must reside in the state – Interested applicants who are legally residing in West Bengal may apply for this programme.
- Financially disadvantaged applicants — The programme has been made available to candidates who fall within the BPL and EWS categories.
- Power consumption cap – The scheme draught emphasises that the applicant may profit from this project if their household’s power consumption is less than or equal to 75 units.
Documents List For Hasir Alo Scheme
- Residential documents: The applicant must submit a copy of any legal documentation attesting to his or her status as West Bengal’s legitimate resident.
- Identification proof – State officials will verify. A photocopy of the candidate’s Aadhar card must be submitted for this.
- Power consumption reports: Applicants must list all of the electrical devices they plan to utilise. It will assist the official in ensuring the maximum allowable power usage and help create the list of programme beneficiaries.
- BPL and EWS certificates – Copies of the candidate’s BPL and/or EWS certificate must be submitted with the registration form.
Apply Online For Hasir Alo Scheme Application/ Registration Form
This programme was just recently introduced by the state government. The project won’t be fully implemented in all of West Bengal for some time. As a result, the Finance Minister’s only mention of this scheme’s features in his budget address was its features. The West Bengal government is anticipated to announce the enrolment process soon. Visit our portal’s scheme-related updates if you wish to access the most recent information.
The poor people of West Bengal will be able to develop holistically if there is adequate power supply. According to the state official, the criteria for the scheme could be changed to improve its efficacy.
Official Portal: Click Here