Apply Online for Greater Noida Authority Flats Scheme 2022 Registration Form at greaternoidaauthority.in, Check Eligibility Criteria, Documents List, Application Form.
The peoples who are lived in Noida have the good news that GNIDA (Greater Noida Industrial development authority of India) launched a new housing scheme named Greater Noida Authority Flat Scheme 2022. Under the scheme, 800 flats are provided in different sizes and areas. The flats are built under the scheme in sector 21, ETA 2 & Omiron Area of Greater Noida.
There are so many peoples who are lived in Noida but they have no their own house. So, the interested candidate who want to purchase their own house and full fill their dream for own a house then they can apply for the Greater Noida Housing scheme 2022.
Under the scheme different types of flats like 1 BHK, 2BHK, and 3BHK are available according to the choice of the applicant. To apply for the scheme and fulfill your scheme to be their own house.
Greater Noida Authority Flats Scheme 2022
The interested candidate who want to purchase a house in Greater Noida then they can fulfill their dream to own a house. Greater Noida Authority Flat Scheme 2022 provides flats to the people who are lived in Greater Noida. So many peoples come to greater Noida for the job, some of them are doing business, etc.
And so many peoples lived there in the rental house their whole life. But now the interested peoples get the flats at a reasonable price under the Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2021. So, do register for the Greater Noida Authority Flat Scheme 2022. And read the article carefully for more information about the Greater Noida Authority Flats Scheme 2022.
Overview of Graeter Noida Authority Flat Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Greater Noida Authority Flat Scheme|
|Authority Concerned||Greater Noida Industrial development authority of India|
|Number of Flats||1480|
|benefit of scheme||provided flats to the beneficiary|
|Beneficiary||All the needy person|
|Post Category||UP Govt Scheme|
Greater Noida Authority Flat Scheme Detail 2022
|Name of the scheme||Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2021|
|Designs||Flat area||Quantity of flats||Price of Flats||locality|
|1BHK||52 sq m||164||Rs. 28.36 lakhs||Sector 12, ETA II, and Omicron I|
|2BHK||70 sq m||57||Rs. 39.52 Lakhs|
|2BHK DELUXE||80 sq m||586||Rs. 48.35 lakhs|
|3BHK||132 sq m||38||Rs. 74.5 Lakhs|
Greater Noida Authority Flat Scheme Eligibility List
Under the scheme, there is some eligibility before the registration. These are:-
- Under the scheme, the candidate is a permanent citizen of India.
- The candidates who have no house on their name are eligible under the scheme.
- And if there is any house on the name of the candidate then they are not eligible under the scheme.
Greater Noida Authority Flat Scheme Document List
There are some documents for the registration of the Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2021:-
- Make an affidavit which is made as the instruction of the Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2021 which is available on the official website.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Age proof certificate for the verification of the age.
- Residential certificate of the applicant.
- Nationality certificate of the Applicant.
Apply Online For Greater Noida Authority Flat Scheme 2022 Application Form
There are some easy steps for ten registration of the Greater Noida Authority Scheme 2022. Interested candidates do registration on the official website of the Greater Noida Authority Scheme 2022. We share with you the registration details step by step:-
- Applicant firstly visits the official website www.greaternoidaauthority.in/ of the Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2022.
- When the homepage is open on the screen then there is a list of some options.
- Applicant clicks on the Built UP Housing scheme.
- After that new page opens on the screen.
- On the new page click on the apply option.
- After that registration page is open.
- After that, some schemes are open in front of you.
- Applicant clicks on the Application category & payments Plan.
- After clicking on that link new page of Multi story flats/four-story flats inclinations are open.
- The applicant selects the multi-story flats/four-story flat inclinations.
- The distribution of the flats is based on the first persons who are registered under the scheme.
- The price of the flats depends on the area and design of the flats.
Greater Noida Authority Flat Scheme 2022 Registration Form
- Applicants visit the official website of the Greater Noida Authority Scheme 2022.
- After that inclination process for the flats, there is some information which is entered on the registration form by the applicant.
- On the registration form applicant enter the name, father name, mother name, mobile number, address, Email Id, age of the applicant, gender, bank account details, and upload the photographs of the applicant.
- After that click on the terms and conditions box.
- After that click on the submit option.
- Applicants get the reference number after submitting the registration form.
- Now applicant needs to upload all the required documents on the registration form.
- The applicant pays the registration fee by online payment.
- Now on the bank account details enter the name of the applicant, bank account number, name of the bank with IFSC code, etc.
- In the last click on the declaration box and click on the clear payment option.
Allotment Process of the Greater Noida Authority Flat Scheme
When an applicant completes all the registration process then they need to come on the Allotment of the flats process which is provided to the eligible candidates:-
- The candidates who first come for the registration get the priority under the Greater Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2022.
- An interested candidate who can pay the cash down payment gets the first priority in front of the candidate who pays the price on the installments.
- Also, authorities of greater Noida get the first priority if the candidate is handicapped.
FAQs of Greater Noida Authority Flats Scheme
All the needy beneficiaries will get the benefit under the scheme.
The complete Applying procedure is given in the article.