Telangana Flood Relief Scheme Check Status, TS GHMC Flood Relief Fund (RS 10000) Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Floor Relief Scheme Telangana Application Form Download in pdf.
TS GHMC Food Relief Fund launched by the Telangana government .This scheme is launched for the financial support to necessitous peoples. Every years our country faced so many natural deserter problem . Many families suffer with these situations and after it is very difficult to again restart their lives . so TS GHMC flood relief fund helps those families for again starts their business or their work.
Telangana government provide them ₹ 10,000 for the financial support. The peoples who are affected by the natural disaster that peoples apply for the TS flood Relief Fund scheme. There are online application form. The peoples who are under the eligibility criteria are take advantage with the scheme. So if you are interested and one of them who are surfer with the great loss in their life with the natural disasters. In this article there is all information about the scheme .
TS GHMC Flood Relief Fund (RS 10000) Scheme 2023
The minister of Greater Hyderabad Municipal corporation K T Rama Rao launched the scheme TS GHMC Flood Relief fund. This scheme is published in the favor of the necessitous peoples with the amount of ₹ 10,000/. With this scheme the eligible peoples re start their business.
They again earn money for their families. Every years in some places in Telangana so many families has damaged their property. With this financial help peoples can again reestablished their work. This is very best opportunity to those peoples. This relief fund for the lately floods in Telangana. In front of this problem government of Telangana provide the financial help for reestablished their business.
Apply for the scheme online application. The interested peoples download the application form on the official account of the TS GHMC. Only the eligible peoples can apply for the scheme. There are some eligibility criteria and documents. So if you get benefits with this scheme then read the article cat fully. Its eligibility criteria. Its documentations. And the registration process of the scheme. So keep in touch with us.
Telangana GHMC Flood Relief fund Scheme Overview
|Name of the scheme:
|TS GHMS Flood Relief Fund .
|Announced by :
|Municipal authority minister KT Rama Rao.
|Name of organization:
|Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
|Amount under the scheme:
|affected peoples due to floods.
|Purpose of the scheme:
|provide the financial support to the necessitous peoples.
Telangana Flood Relief Fund Eligibility Criteria
- All the peoples who are affectedby the lasted flood are apply for the scheme.
- This scheme only for those whose families are facing problems due to floods in their area.
- This scheme is only applied in the state Telangana. The application is the permanent citizen of Telangana.
- If in the family of the applicant has any member who is under the government Job are not eligible for ten scheme.
- If applicant has BPL ration card or are below from the poverty line are get benefit with the scheme.
Document List for TS Flood Relief Fund 2023
There are some documents which are required for the TS GHMC Flood Relief Fund. Which are written below:
- Photocopy of AdharCard.
- Permanent resident certificate for the verification of that the candidate is the citizen of Telangana or not.
- Photocopy of Ration card for the verification of the members in the family.
- Photocopy of the first page of the bank account passbook.
- Certificate of the candidate in which they are affected by the flood .
- Passport size photograph.
There are two ways of registration for the scheme:-
Telangana Flood Relief Fund Scheme Application Form pdf
If you want to registration for the scheme then there are some steps which is followed by you :
- For the registration go to the nearest Mee Sava kendra.
- You can also receive the application form of the TS GHMC flood relief fund from the MeeSeva Kendra.
- Fill the application form neatly. Fill the details which is required in the application form.
- After fill the form attached all the documents which are required for the scheme.
- In the last of the application form write your signature.
- And submit that application form to the nearest MeeSeva Kendra.
- You get a acknowledgment receipt for the future use.
Telangana GHMC Flood Relief Fund Scheme 2023 Apply Online
Like offline process you can also apply for the scheme with online process. The steps of the online process is there:-
- Link with the official website I.e. www.meeseva.Telangana.gov.in/
- After that open the homepage here is a option or list of MeeSeva centers.
- After that click in the link “ authorized service providers”.
- There are open a list of all the district in the Telangana state.
- In every district here is a MeeSeva center. So click in the MeeSeva center which is belong to your district.
- Next is click in your nearest MeeSeva center and fill the application form .
- Submit you all documents which is required for the scheme along with the application form.
- These application form and documents are attached by the officialdom and if they are accepted your application form. Then your application form is approved.
- The scheme amount ₹10,000/ is directly transfer in the bank account of the applicant.
Features of TS KCR GHMC 10000 Flood Relief Fund Scheme
- The families who are suffering from the flood ,Telangana government give the financial support and already spent ₹ 475 crores in the first stage of the scheme for the affected families.
- After benefiting with the scheme government of Telangana again start their second stage of the scheme.
- The amount of₹ 10,000/ is directly transfer in the eligible candidate.
- The peoples who had loss in the flood can apply for the second stage of the scheme.
GHMC Flood Relief Fund Status Offline
You can apply for the scheme online or offline process. After registration you can also check your application status .
For check application status you just go to the nearest MeeSevacenter and show your acknowledgment receipt to the employee in the MeeSeva center. After that the employee in the center give you all the information about your application form status.
GHMC Flood Relief Application Status check Online
If you are already register for the scheme. Then you can check you application status online. On the official website here is a “ check status “ on the homepage.
After that you can Check the status of the scheme.
TS Telangana Flood Relief Scheme Last Date for Apply
TS GHMC flood relief scheme is published by the Telangana government on 15 November 2023 for the financial support to the peoples who had great loss due to floods.
From the announcement of the scheme the registration are start till now. So register yourself if you are eligible for the scheme. The beneficiary get the amount of Rs.10,000/ from the government. Which are directly transfer in the bank account of the applicant.
The online application process for the registration is stopped now and for the next update keep in touch with the government updates.
Steps To Check CM Relief Flood Fund Scheme Validity status
- Visit on the official website of the government.
- After that login on the homepage .
- Enter your name and password for login.
- After login here is a link of Check cheque validity status.
- Click in that link and cheque validity is open in front of you on the screen.
This is scheme which is launched by the state government of Telangana for the people who face the flood in the state.
Under this scheme only that people will be eligible who are Flood victim of the state.
In this scheme after making the online registration you will get Rs.10,000/-. by the government.
You need use Id and password and then login in the account. The status of your application form will be in front of you.