Aadhar EKYC of PM Kisan KYC 2023-24 Online Registration at pmkisan.gov.in Link, PM Kisan Ekyc Kaise Kare 2023, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana E KYC Kaise Kare Explained.
The central government of India launched so many schemes for their citizen. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the schemes launched by the government. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is launched to give financial assistance to the poor farmers in the country. PM Kisan Yojana is launched by the Prime Minister of India on 1st December 2018.
After the announcement of the scheme, so many eligible farmers get benefits under the scheme. Now again Indian central government continues the PM Kisan Yojana by providing the 10th installments for the poor farmers of the country. Only the eligible farmers of the country get benefits under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24. Today we are sharing with you the full details about the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24. So read our article till the end.
PM Kisan KYC 2023-24
PM Kisan KYC 2023-24 is launched by the central government of India. so many farmers get benefits with the last installments of the PM Kisan Yojana. Again central government comes with the next installment of the PM Kisan Yojana. PM Kisan KYC 2023-24 is starting to provide financial help to the poor and eligible farmers under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
All the amount of the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24 is directly transferred to the Bank account of the eligible farmers. So firstly farmers complete the PM Kisan E-KYC process. The PM Kisan KYC 2023-24 is under the PM Kisan Yojana.
Both are the same means but the farmers who are pass in the PM Kisan E- KYC can befit under the PM Kisan Yojana. All the process of the PM Kisan E- KYC is going Online by the official website of the PM Kisan Yojana. So for more details read our article carefully.
Explanation About The PM Kisan E KYC Kaise Kare 2023-24
As you know that PM Kisan Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi on 1st December 2018. Under the PM Kisan Yojana already so many eligible farmers bet benefit.
Under the PM Kisan Yojana central government provide financial help to the eligible candidate Rs. 6000. The amount of the PM Kisan Yojana is given to the beneficiary in the three installments. These three installments have Rs. 2000 which covers the Rs. 6000 in every year.
The budget under the PM Kisan Yojana is Rs.75, 000 crores provided to the beneficiary. After the launching of the scheme central government provide financial help to about 125 million eligible farmers of the country. The central government transferred 1.58 lakhs cores in the bank account of the beneficiaries.
PM Kisan E KYC Registration Latest Information
AS per the latest news, the 10th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana going to be released in January 2023. So it is very much important for all the beneficiaries to make the E KYC registration. Otherwise they lose the money.
All that farmers who did not complete their E KYC registration Online will not able to get the money. Under this scheme, the money can directly be transferred to the bank account of the farmers. so if you also want the money then hurry up and complete your registration.
Highlights of PM Kisan E-KYC 2023-24 List
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan KYC 2023-24|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Scheme under||Central government|
|The amount under the scheme||Rs. 6000 every year in three installment|
PM Kisan KYC 2023-24 Eligibility List
- The farmers who have the agricultural land in their name can apply for the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
- The farmers who belong to the rural area and urban areas can apply for the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
- The poor farmers whose incomes are very low and depend on agriculture are eligible under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
Disqualification under the PM Kisan KYC Kaise Kare
- The candidates who have no land on their name are not eligible under the scheme.
- The government employees of the Country are not eligible under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
- The candidates whose yearly income superior is are not eligible under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
- The candidates who pay the income tax are not eligible under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
- If the candidate is retired from any department are not eligible under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
- The professional peoples in the country are not eligible under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
Requirement of The PM Kisan KYC
The PM Kisan KYC 2023-24 is the scheme started by the central government in which the eligible candidate gets financial assistance if they qualify for the E-KYC. If the candidate did not qualify for the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24 are not get benefits under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
Firstly the poor farmers do registration under eth PM Kisan Yojana and after that, they are passes the E- KYC under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
Steps For PM Kisan E- KYC 2023-24 Online Registration Process
The candidates who are registered under the PM Kisan Yojana are got benefits under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24. So if your Aadhar Card is linked with the PM Kisan Yojana qualify for the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24.
On the official website of the PM Kisan Yojana, candidates check their names in the beneficiary list and also check their status. For the beneficiary list and check status, there are some steps under the PM Kisan KYC 2023-24:-
- The candidate firstly visits the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- After that on the homepage candidate need to enter the Aadhar Card details.
- Like, enter the Aadhar Card Number.
- Write the captcha code and click on the search option.
- Now enter the mobile number which is linked with the Aadhar Card.
- Now candidates get the OTP on their Mobile number.
- After that enter the particular field.
- Now click on the Submit of Auth.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|10th Installment Payment Status||Read from Here|
FAQs of PM Kisan E KYC Online Registration
To get the benefit under this scheme it is very important to Update the E KYC with the Adhar Card to get the continued Payment.
All the step-wise step detail is discussed in the article.
After this process, the candidate checks the status of the payment and the beneficiary list is open on the screen. And beneficiary checks their name in the beneficiary list and gets the benefits under the scheme.