Get the complete Detail of How to Apply online For the Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 Registration Online vidyasagarscienceolympiad.jbnsts.ac.in, Eligibility Criteria, (Exam Date) Vidyasagar Science Olympiad Admit Card 2023, Syllabus vidyasagarscienceolympiad.jbnsts.ac.in.
Hello, Students today through this article you are going to get the information about the Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 Registration. So this Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 is started by the Education Department of the West Bengal and Jagdish Bose National Science Hunt Search. With the help of this contest, they will be going to identify the talent that belongs to the science field from the state of West Bengal.
The online Registration For Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 has already been started. To apply online for Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 you have to visit the official website of the Vidyasagar Science Olympiad. On the home page of the website, you will get the link the apply Online.
Now through the help of this article, you will go to get the complete detail about Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 Registration, Syllabus, Examination Date, and Book. Read the whole article carefully.
Vidyasagar Science Olympiad Admit Card 2023
All the candidates who want to apply online for the Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 have to visit the official website. We provide you with the direct link to apply online for it. The first layer of examination for the Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 is going to be held on 8th May 2023.
All the students who are at present studying in the class 9th can apply online mode from 1st April to 20th April 2023. Apart from it, the students who are in the 10th class and already registered for this exam from last year don’t need to apply again for it.
Overview of Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 Apply Online
|Name of Contest||Vidyasagar Science Olympiad|
|State Belongs||West Bengal|
|Department||Education Department of state|
|Beneficiary||Students From 9th to 10th class|
|How to participate||Online|
|Post category||West Bengal.|
Vidyasagar Science Olympiad Exam Date
|Starting Date||1st April 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||20th April 2023|
|Exam held on||8th May 2023|
Motive to Launch Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023
Now I am going to provide you with the motive to Launch of Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023.
- By conducting this exam the government going to identify the talent in the science field from the state of West Bengal. The students from class 9th 10 can be selected under this scheme.
- With the help of this exam, young minds can be diverse in the field of new technology or science.
- After that, the new workshop and science-related seminar also be conducted by the government to improve their skills.
- In these seminars, they will get the interaction with scientists and new technologists.
- If they are selected under this scheme they can also participate in the national as well as international level Olympiad.
Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 Eligibility Criteria
So there is two categories to participate in the Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023.
School Category Eligibility
- Schools that run under the West Bengal Government can participate in the same.
- All the government, as well as private schools affiliated with the recognized government, can participate.
- Schools that get the DA can be a part of this scheme.
Vidyasagar Science Olympiad Students’ Eligibility
- Students who get the education in the 9th class and are top of 5 students can get participate in this school.
- Students from the class 10th who already participated last year can also take part.
Vidyasagar Science Olympiad Syllabus of Exams
The exam syllabus for Vidyasagar Science Olympiad is up to class VIII science from the West Bengal Board.
Vidyasagar Science Olympiad Examination Detail 2023
As we already know that the first layer of the exam going to be held on 8th May 2023. Check the complete list given below.
|Layer||Date||Time||Subject & Marks|
|1st||8th May 2022 (Sunday)||12:00 noon to 3:00 pm (3 Hrs)||Full Marks:100 Physical Science:40 Life Science: 30 Mathematics: 30|
|2nd||To be communicated (Sunday)||12:00 noon to 3:00 pm (3 Hrs)||Full Marks: 100 Physical Science:40 Life Science: 30 Mathematics: 30|
|3rd||To be communicated (Sunday)||12:00 noon to 2:00 pm (2 Hrs)||Full Marks:60 Physical Science:20 Life Science: 20 Mathematics: 20|
How to Apply Online For Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 Registration
It is very important for all the candidates who want to apply online for Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 can have to read all the instructions carefully before starting the registration.
Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 School Registration
So if you want to make the registration from school then have to follow the steps given below.
- In the First step, you all have to fill in the school code which is right, and then have to submit it.
- Now enter the school name, block name, and municipal Corporation with District Detail.
- Now enter the School address with pin code and email id with phone number.
- Here Now have to upload the scanned documents which is the recommendation letter by the Head Master.
- In this latter, you have to give the maximum 5 top students of the class with their names and percentage.
- Check before submitting the same. Not click on the registration.
- In this way, you successfully applied for it.
Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2023 Students Registration
This is the 2nd part to complete the registration.
- When you complete the school registration then you all have to click on the link of Registration For students.
- Then have to enter the School code with the school name etc.
- Now enter the 1st student’s name with their guardian and gender of the students.
- Now fill in the detail of the contact number and email id.
- Have to enter the marks in the percentage of the students in the lower class.
- Now have to upload their passport size photograph and also the scanned signature.
- Enter the captcha code and register the button.
- In this way, you can enter all the five students for this Vidyasagar Science Olympiad 2022.
FAQ’s Vidyasagar Science Olympiad Registration
Students studying in class 9th and 10th can participate.
It is started by the West Bengal State Government.