Get the complete Detail of Panchayat List of sbm.gov.in Registration Status 2023, SBM Gov In Phase 2 Login, sbm.gov.in registration status check online, sbm.gov.in phase 2.0, sbm. gov. in/sbm report.
Hello, Visitors today through the help of this article I am going to provide you the complete detail about the sbm.gov.in Registration Status 2023. You can also make a Login on the sbm.gov.in Login. So first of all you have to know about What is SBM, Here SBM stands for Swachh Bharat Mission. This is the mission which is launched by the Government of India.
Now the online registration for the form of PM Sauchalay Yojana has started. All the people who want to register themselves under this scheme can do now. The official website for the registration is sbm.gov.in. To make India clean and Swachh this scheme is started by our central government.
It is one of the program missions called the Swachh Bharat Mission. In this post, the details regarding the Odfplus App, Registration process, Sauchalay yojana list, Required documents, and many more have been given. Go through the full post.
Sbm.gov.in Registration 2023
Now through the help of this article, I am going to provide you with complete detail about sbm.gov.in registration status, sbm.go.in Login, Beneficiary List, and Panchayat List. For that, you have to read the whole article carefully.
Overview of sbm.gov.in Registration Status
|Name of article||Sbm.gov.in Registration|
|SBM||Swachh Bharat Mission|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||All needy citizens of India|
|Post Category||Government Scheme of India|
sbm.gov.in Odfplus App
- Firstly, open the https://sbm.gov.in/odfplus/ in your browser then, tap on the link called download SBM (G) ODF Plus Phase -2 MIS app.
- Then, you will see that the downloading process will start.
- Are you getting asked that is you want to save or open the file which is in process of downloading? Then you have to tap on the option called to save.
- Once the downloading will successfully be done then you have to open the download folder on your PC and here you will see this SBM(G) phase II file in APK form.
- You need to transfer your file from your PC to your mobile phone for that you can use the data cable of your mobile.
Sbm.gov.in Registration Status Check Online 2023
For all the rural as well as urban areas families who belong Below Poverty Line in India, the Sauchalay has been made through the central government of India under this SBM scheme. a person can register themselves under this scheme by following the steps we have we have provided here:-
- Navigate to the official website called swachhbharaturban.gov.in.
- Then, the homepage of the website will open, here you have to tap on the option called state/cities.
- After this, you have to click on the option called online application for IHHL which you will get in the last of the options list.
- Then, the next page will open, here you will get asked to fill in some details in the form.
- Fill all the details in the form, and once you are done with the form filling procedure and then submit the same.
- You will also get asked whether you want to download this form in PDF form. If you want then you can click on the download PDF button.
Prime Minister Sauchalay Yojana Gramin sbm.gov.in List
To make Sauchalay in every family the Central Government of India is providing a total of Rs. 12,000 and making India Swachh. The 12,000 Indian rupees have been provided to make Sauchalay in urban as well as rural areas. If you have also registered under this scheme and want to confirm whether your name is in the list SBM Gramin or not then you can look over the easy steps provided by us in the beneath article:-
- Go to the website of SBM which is sbm.gov.in.
- After this on the homepage, search and then tap on the option called Swachh Bharat Mission target Vs achievement on the basis of detail entered.
- Then next page will open here, you need to choose your block name district name, and state too.
- After this, just click on the button called view report.
Check List of Name of PM Gramin Sauchalay Yojana 2023 sbm.gov.in
Under the mission called Swachh Bharat Mission, the Indian central government has launched a scheme called PM Sauchalay Yojana Gramin for all the rural or you can call it Gramin areas of India. The government has provided a total of 12,000 rupees to each family who cannot afford to make toilets in their house basically who belongs to below the poverty line. This scheme is started to make India clean and Swachh Bharat.
Whosoever will do their registration under this scheme through the official website for this scheme will be provided 12,000 rupees directly in their bank accounts. It is a very good step taken by its own government because having toilets in every house is a very basic need for an individual for good health and a clean environment.
Necessary Documents for the PM Sauchalay Yojana sbm.gov.in Registration
For the registration process under this scheme, there are some required documents. See the documents here:-
- Your valid mobile number.
- Proof regarding house address.
- Applicants own an Aadhar card.
- A bank account passbook is also required.
- Photography of applicant (passport size).
UP Sauchalay Gramin List 2023 sbm.gov.in
For every individual state, the Central Government has prepared a different list of SBM Sauchalay. like if an applicant who belongs to the UP state of India wants to know about the 2020 list of Sauchalay then they can follow the steps we have provided here in the below section and can get the details regarding the list of 2022 Sauchalay Online:-
- Open the official website of SBM called sbm.gov.in.
- Then, tap on the option called Swachh Bharat mission target VS achievement on the basis of the detail entered.
- After this, you need to choose the block name, district, and state name in this page.
- At the end just click on the option called view report.
Online Steps For Sbm.gov.in Phase 2 Login
After completing the online registration on the official portal of the Swachh Bharat Mission you can easily login in to your account. For that, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the user will have to visit the official website of the SBM.
- Then on the home page of the website, you will have to find the link of sbm.gov.in login.
- Now the login form will be open in front of you.
- In this form, you will have to enter the Registration Mobile Number as Login Id.
- Now have to enter the password detail.
- After that, you have to enter the security code and then click on the sign-in.
- In case of forgetting of password you can generate a new password with the help of a Registered Mobile Number.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Government Schemes of India||Visit Here|
FAQ’s sbm.gov.in Registration Status
After visiting the website you have to generate a new password with the help of a Registered Mobile Number.
Step-wise step detail given in the article kindly check it.