Kerala NRI Pension Scheme 2023, Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme 2023 Online Registration, Pravasi pension 5000, Eligibility Criteria for Pravasi Pension Scheme.
Hello, Visitors welcome to our website. Today we are going to introduce you to the new pension scheme of the Kerala State. The Government of State Kerala introduced a very new type of scheme in other words we can also call it a unique pension scheme. The name of this pension scheme is Pravasi Pension Scheme 2023.
No other state ever launched this type of scheme. This Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme 2023 has been launched by the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board. This scheme is introduced or officially launched in April 2018. Under this scheme, the benefit has been provided to the citizen of the state who lives outside of the country.
Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme 2023
So now with the help of this article, you will get the information about the Pravasi Pension Scheme 2023 eligibility criteria, documents required, and the online applying procedure for this scheme. Read the full article given below.
Pravasi Pension 5,000 Scheme 2023
This Pravasi Pension Scheme was launched by the state government of Kerala. All that citizens who are settled outside of the country can take benefit under this scheme. To avail of the benefit under this scheme, you have to apply online for this scheme.
The online application and registration form is available on the official website of the scheme. After filling the online registration form you are eligible to take the monthly pension under this scheme. The pension is credited to your account by the state government of Kerala.
Eligibility Criteria of the Pravasi Pension Scheme
- Under this scheme only those citizen can apply who are non residents of Kerala but after the retirement or completion of their tenure of work at the out side of country can apply under this scheme.
- People who are already taking the any other pension by the state government or central government are not covered under this scheme.
Benefits of Pravasi Pension Scheme
Under this scheme, the benefit of Rs.2,000 has been given to the non-resident’s citizen no matter where you live. You will get this pension amount after the contribution of Rs.1,00/- per month. All the pensioners will avail of the benefit of Rs.2,000/- as pension amount after attaining the age of 60 years.
You have to make your contributions of Rs.100/- consistently. If more than one year your contribution did not come then you will exist from this scheme. You will also get a reward of a 3% hike for five years.
Application Form For Non-Resident Keralites
Application Form for Non-Resident Keralites who returned to Kerala after the work tenure elsewhere.
Apply Online Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme 2023 Online Registration Form
So you can complete your registration process by following the step by step procedure given below:
- Dear visitors first of all you have to visit the official website of the Board to avail the benefit of Pravasi Kerala Pension.
- In first column on the official website you will have to choose the registration option. Click on the link.
- Now here you have to enter the requisite detail as required on registration form. You also have to enter the detail of your nominee.
- Do the sign on the paper and along with your photograph or signature scan the same. Now you have to uploaded the both with the registration form.
- Here You have to submit all the information. Now your registration form is completed.
- You also have to pay of Rs.200/- as registration fee. You can do the same in both way online as offline.
FAQ’s of Pravasi Pension Scheme
You will get Rs.5,000/- Per month under this scheme.
You have to pay Rs.100/- per month for five years.
After the age of 60 years.