Kerala Pravasi Welfare Payment Slip Download, Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board Payment Status 2023 Check Online at pravasikerala.org, (Payment Slip) Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board Payment Status 2023 Check Online, Kshemanidhi at pravasikerala.org.
There are so many peoples who lived in India without Citizenship of India. Those people are called the Pravasi. For these people, the Kerala government has the new Pravasi Pension scheme in Kerala. Under the Pravasi Pension scheme, the Kerala government provides the beneficiaries pension of Rs. 5000. These Pravasi people faced so many problems in their life. They are not able to earn much money from their work. So by launching the Pravasi Pension scheme Kerala government provides financial help to the Pravasi people.
Today in this article we are providing you the full information about the eligibility, documents, and registration process for the Pravasi Pension scheme. So read the article till the end.
Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board Payment Status 2023
The peoples who are living in Kerala but have no citizenship in Kerala have some facilities provided by the Kerala government. The Kerala government launched the Pravasi Pension scheme for the welfare of the Pravasi people through the welfare Fund of the Kerala Government.
The state government worked for the Pravasi Pension scheme in Kerala with the Kerala Expatriates Welfare Board. The Pravasi peoples in Kerala provide the association by linking the Chitty. All these members get the facilities of the Pravasi Pension scheme. The pension provides to the Pravasi people by depositing the monthly payment by the KSFE. So forget the benefits of the scheme the eligible peoples apply for the Pravasi Pension scheme. For more details read the article carefully.
Key Points of Pravasi Welfare Payment Status
- Pravasi Pension scheme Kerala was launched by the Chief Minister of Kerala on 21st April 2018.
- The peoples who are lived outside of Kerala and are a citizen of Kerala gets the benefits of the Pravasi Pension scheme.
- The state government provides under the Pravasi Pension scheme Rs. 5000 as the pension.
- Pravasi Pension scheme Kerala is begun by the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board.
- People whose age is up from 60 years can get benefits under the Pravasi Pension scheme.
- To get benefits from the Pravasi Pension scheme Kerala candidates pay every month of Rs. 100.
- They can pay the 100 for the 5 years.
- To get the benefits under the Pravasi Pension scheme candidate registered under the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board.
- The candidates who are government employees are not eligible for the scheme.
For the Pravasi Pension scheme in Kerala, the process is approved under the Keralites Welfare Act, 2008 by the Legislative assembly of Kerala. The NRK’s people who are members of the welfare Fund are about 25 lakhs thousand. The people who are lived in foreign for their job also get membership in the Welfare Fund. The welfare funds provide the facilities of pension schemes, family pensions, medical facilities, death support, and so on.
Kerala Pravasi Welfare Payment Slip
The people who are not permanent citizens of Kerala are provided a pension of Rs. 2000/-. This pension is provided by the state government through the welfare Fund. The Kerala Pravasi pension is provided to people after 60 years of their age. And the people who are lived outside of Kerala and want to come to Kerala as permanent citizens of Kerala also get a pension of Rs. 2000/- after the age of 60 years.
- The Kerala government launched the Pravasi pension Scheme for the NRI in Kerala. The pension is done after the one-time payment of Rs. 5 lakhs. Under the Pravasi pension Scheme, the Pravasi Malayalis also get benefits.
- The pension is given to eligible candidates under the Kerala Infrastructure Fund Board. They can help in the development of infrastructural plans.
- Under the Pravasi pension Scheme, the state government set up an official website on which the beneficiaries can get the all information about the Pravasi Pension Scheme.
- Through the Pravasi pension Scheme, the state government does development in the state. It also helps in the economic enlargement of the state.
- The Pravasi pension Scheme is worked under the 1, 52,348 crores rupees by the state government.
Kerala Pravasi Family Pension Scheme
Under the Pravasi pension Scheme government also get the facilities of the Pravasi family pension Scheme when the candidate is eligible for the Pravasi pension has dead that case the members of the family-like wife, children the age 20 years, an unmarried daughter, mother, father) are eligible for the Pravasi family pension. They can get a pension of the 50% of the dead candidate.
Another one is if the beneficiary is dead in the accident or by any deceased then their family members like son, daughter, wife, father, mother anyone who is eligible can provide financial help with Rs. 50,000/-
If the Pravasi members are dead then the family members get financial help of Rs. 30,000/-.
Medical treatment for the Pravasi Pension Scheme
Abroad peoples of Kerala also get Medical facilities under the Pravasi Pension scheme. The whole amount under the Pravasi Pension Scheme for the medical treatment the eligible candidate gets 50,000/from the state government.
If the candidates already get some help from the government then they did not get the benefits under the medical treatment under the Pravasi Pension Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme
The people who are worked outside Kerala are getting benefits under the Pravasi Pension scheme. After completing their work or after the retirement of the people the age after 60 years. If the candidates already get a pension from the government are not eligible under the Pravasi Pension scheme.
The people are getting the unquiet identity in India or outside India. All the work of the Pravasi Pension scheme under the Kerala Non-Resident Keralites Welfare Act, 2008. For the Pravasi Pension scheme, this act was passed for the Pravasi people and approved by the Legislative Assembly, Kerala State.
In the Non – Resident Keralites the Welfare Fund has 4.5 lakhs people. The people who are lived outside the country can also come to India and get membership in the Welfare Fund. Under the welfare, the Fund government provides the Pravasi Pension scheme, family Pravasi Pension scheme, medical help, death help, marriage help, help in education, and so on.
Marriage support under the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Pension scheme
The NRK who are members of the welfare Fund also gets help in the Marriage of the son or daughter of the beneficiaries with Rs. 10,000/-. There when are some conditions under the procedure:-
- Under the Pravasi Pension scheme, the beneficiary gets Marriage support at least two times.
- These facilities provide only to NRI families by the government.
How to Check Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board Payment Status 2022 Check Online at pravasikerala.org
Only the registered candidates get the facilities of the Pravasi Pension scheme. So follow these steps:-
- Firstly visit the official website of www.pravasiwelfarefund.org.
- After that on the homepage of the scheme click on the Pravasi Pension scheme registration.
- On the new page of the registration form fill the registration form with the required information.
- After that upload the photograph of the candidate and upload the signature of the candidate.
- After that click on the submit option.
- The candidate pays the registration fee of Rs. 200/. The process to pay the fee online or offline.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Kerala Govt Scheme||Visit Here|
|Kerala Pravasi pension Scheme||Apply Online|
FAQs of Pravasi Welfare Board Payment Status
The Pravasi Pension Scheme Kerala was Launched by the state government of Kerala for the NRI People of Kerala.
Rs.5000 is given to the account of the beneficiary.