Get the complete Detail of Apply for Karnataka D Devaraj Urs Housing Scheme 2023 Criteria, dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents List.
Hello, Visitors now today with the help of this article I am going to provide you the complete detail about the Devraj URS Housing Scheme 2023 Detail. The D Devraj URS Backward Classes Development Corporation is the Department concerned with the state government of Karnataka. This Department announced so many welfare schemes for the people who belong to the Backward Classes and belong to the state of Karnataka. In this Department, you will get the Employment Scheme, Education Scholarship Scheme, and Housing Scheme.
So all of you who also wants to be part of the D Devraj URS Housing Scheme 2023 will have to collect the complete detail about the scheme. After getting the complete information about the scheme. You will get the detail about the D Devraj URS Housing Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Application Form pdf, Eligibility Criteria, Document List, etc.
Read the whole article given below.
Devaraj Urs Housing Scheme 2023
The state government of Karnataka made a separate department to provide benefits to the people who belong to the Backward Classes. The name of this Department of D Devraj URS backward Classes Development Corporation. The official Portal of the Department is dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in.
After Visiting this portal you can apply for any of the schemes which are launched by the state government of Karnataka with this Department. So you can also apply for the Devraj URS Housing Scheme 2023 after visiting the portal.
In this article, you will also get a direct link to the official portal. And here you will get the step-wise step detail about the Apply Online Devraj URS Housing Scheme 2023 Application Form.
Overview of Karnataka D Devraj URS Housing Loan Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Devraj URS Housing Scheme|
|State Government Belongs||Karnataka|
|Name of Corporation||D Devraj URS Backward Classes Development Corporation|
|Beneficiary||People belong to the Backward Classes|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Post Category||Karnataka Govt Scheme|
Documents List for D Devraj URS Housing Scheme
Now all that applicants who want to apply under the Devraj URS Housing scheme will also have to submit the following documents with the application Form.
- First of all, you have to submit the certificate of your Aadhar Card.
- Also, submit the Caste Certificate of the applicant.
- Kindly submit the disability certificate if any.
- Banking Detail of the applicant.
- Income certificate of the applying candidates.
- Recently clicked a photograph of the applicant.
Eligibility Criteria For Devraj URS Housing Loan Scheme
Now, all that people who want to avail the benefit of this scheme will also have to check the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
- Only the permanent citizen of the Karnataka state can avail benefit from the scheme.
- You must belong to the backward Classes of the Karnataka state.
- The age of the applying candidates is more than 18 years.
- You also have to follow the income criteria as per Rural area and Urban area.
At the time of applying online, you have to scan all the documents and then upload them with the application form.
Apply Online for Devraj Arasu Housing Scheme 2023 Application Form dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in
Now all the people who want to submit the online application form with the Devraj URS Housing scheme have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the scheme of the D Debraj URS Housing Scheme Department. The direct link to the website is given below.
- Then on the home page of the website you have to search for the Devraj Housing Scheme Application Form.
- When you get the same then have to click on the link.
- Now enter the detail about your basic information like the Name of the applicant, Gender, Date of birth, and Guardian detail.
- Then you have to enter the address detail with the contact information.
- Now enter the caste detail with the income detail of the family.
- After then you have to enter the detail about the Bank like the Account Number, Bank Branch Name with the IFSC Code.
- Have to upload the documents with the application form.
- Submit all the detail.
FAQ’s Devaraj Urs Housing Scheme
The state government with the Backward Classes Development Corporation launched the same scheme.
The step-wise step complete detail is given in the article.