Apply Online For Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Last Date, Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Registration Form, Free Laptop Scheme Karnataka Beneficiary List, Karnataka State Free Laptop Scheme, Free Laptop Scheme in Karnataka For Students.
Karnataka government launched the scheme Bal Seva Yojana to the children of the Karnataka state. Government launched this scheme to help that children who loss their parents due to Covid.
This scheme is for the children who passed their 10th class examination. Government of Karnataka distribute the free laptop to the eligible students. State government provide the Rs.3500/ as the financial support to the children.
Bal Seva Yojana is the best steps to help those children who have loss Their parents. Laptop given by the government no basis of the eligibility of the students. In this article you know that how can you take advantage with the scheme.
The eligibility , documents, and process of the registration of the application form. So read the article till the end.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Apply Online
Karnataka government launched the Bal Seva Yojana for the children. Under the scheme Karnataka GH government distribute free laptops to the eligible students who have passed their 10th examination.
Only those children get benefit with the scheme who have lost their parents due to corona virus. In this pandemic of Covid-19 so many family suffered. But so many children lost their parents with Covid-19.
So government decided to help those children under the scheme Bal Seva Yojana. Bal Seva Yojana is under the PM Care funds for children.
Under the scheme the children who have passed their 10th class and 12th class with maximum 85% marks. The children select in their eligibility. The intelligent children get benefit with the scheme.
Government distribute laptops among these students. With the help of the laptop students learn about the their studies and also they can help in their online classes in the lockdown period.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Last Date
Under the poor family students who are belong with the SC ,ST and OBC category. Government help these students by distribute laptops. There are 24,356 laptops distributed among the students in the years 2016-17.
The interested students apply for the scheme by online process. All the students who are the permanent citizen of Karnataka can apply for the scheme. So many students get benefited with the scheme.
And use the laptops for their studies. So eligible students get advantage with the scheme and read the article for more information.
Highlights of Karnataka State Free Laptop Scheme
|Name of the scheme:-||Karnataka Free laptop scheme.|
|Launched by:-||Karnataka government.|
|Receivers:-||all the poor family students who are belong with SC,ST ,and OBC.|
|Qualifications:-||passed their 10th and 12th class examination.|
|Purpose of the scheme:-||distribute Free laptops among students.|
Benefit of Free Laptop Scheme in Karnataka For Students 2023
- State government of Karnataka provide the free laptops to the eligible students of poor families who are belong with the SC,ST and OBC category.
- Government distribute the free laptops among the students to help them in their studies and they can also learn and do so many task on the laptops regarding their studies.
- The purpose of the scheme to distribute laptops among 36,000 eligible students of Karnataka.
- Under the scheme government budget is &311 crores. So many children get advantage with the scheme.
Features of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
All that students belongs to the state of Karnataka and wants to peruse their higher study they all can get the Free Laptop Under This scheme. There are more than 1 Lakh 50 Thousand belongs to SC and ST Category who are going to get the benefit under this scheme.
The cost of these laptops are Rs.32,000 to Rs.35000/-. Which is given to you at free of cost if you fulfill the conditions of the government. No Matter which course you wants to study like Medical, Engineer , Graduate, Post Graduate, Polytechnic.
District Wise Beneficiary List of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- Mangalore district.
- Maysore district.
- Dharward district
- Bangalore district
- Shimoga district.
Free Laptop Scheme in Karnataka Eligibility
- Student is the permanent citizen of Karnataka.
- The students from the poor family belong with SC,ST and OBC category are eligible for the scheme.
- It is compulsory that the students passed their 10th class and 12th class with 85% marks.
- The annual income of the family of the students is more than 2 lakhs.
Karnataka Laptop Free Scheme Documents List
- Photocopy of the Adhar Card.
- Photocopy of the residential proof certificate.
- Copy of the caste certificate for the verification of the caste of the students.
- Photocopy if the first page of the bank account passbook.
- Photocopy of the PAN card number.
- Copy of income certificate.
- Passport size photograph of the students.
- Photocopy of qualifications certificate.
Apply Online Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration Form
Interested students can apply for the scheme by online process. There ate some steps which are written below. You can follow these step while registration for ten scheme:-
- Firstly visit the official website of the Karnataka free laptops scheme 2023 I.e. www.dce.kar.gov.in/freelaptop.
- After that on the homepage of the website click on the link apply online for Karnataka free laptop scheme.
- After that application form is open on the screen . there are some boxes in which students fill all the details. Like Name, father name , mother name, date if birth, mobile number, account number, adhar card number. Etc.
- After that upload all the documents and attached the documents with the application form.
- After all this process click on the submit option.
- Your registration is complete.
- After the registration you receive the registration ID and application number in your register mobile number on the application form.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List
If you all think that you all are eligible under the scheme and apply online. Then after accepting the online application form from the students, staff will uploaded the beneficiary list on the official website.
So to check the Beneficiary List you have to follow the step wise step information given below.
- In First step Navigate towards the official website of the scheme.
- Now on the home page you will get the link of the Beneficiary List. Have to click on that.
- when you click on the link the complete beneficiary List open in front of you.
- Find your name in the list.
- Your name with your Father Name and date of birth appearing in the list.
Frequently Asked Question
Ans:- all the students who have lost their parents due to Covid and have passed their 10th and 12th years exam can apply for the scheme.
Ans:- yes, if that is ten first years of the course then TT y can apply for the scheme.
Ans.:- all the eligible students of SC, ST and OBC can apply for the scheme.
Ans:- if students get 85% marks in their examination the. They are eligible for the scheme.
Ans:- distribute free laptops among the intelligent students and help the poor children in their studies.
Hope the Information given above about the Karnataka Free laptop Scheme 2022 is useful for you. For more Update Stay in touch with us. You can also contact with us by commenting in the comment Box.