Get the complete detail about Apply Online for D Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme 2023 Application Form, Last Date dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in, Contact Number, Eligibility Criteria, Documents List.
A New Portal with the name of DBCDC has been launched by the state government of Karnataka to provide the benefit of the welfare scheme. Sent off by the Karnataka State government, D Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation, Government of Karnataka, helps in government assistance of reverse classes in the state. The official site of dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in has an online application structure accessible for different taxpayer-supported initiatives. Actually, take a look at itemized data beneath in English and Kannada.
So Now if you want to avail the benefit of the Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme then you have to read the whole article given below. Kindly Check out the same.
D Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme 2023
Now with the help of this article, you are going to get the complete detail about how to apply Online for D Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme 2023 Application Form, Last Date, Contact Information, and other detail which is required for our visitors. Here we also provide you the direct link to every scheme with the help of which you all can apply online.
So for that Read the whole article. Because in this article you will get the complete information about the Devraj URS Loan Scheme. Here below this article, you will also get the direct link to the official portal.
Overview of D Devaraj URS Loan Scheme 2023
This is the D Devraj URS Loan scheme under which the beneficiaries can apply for the loan amount and they will also get a subsidy over the Loan. As highlighted Detail is given below.
|Scheme Name||D Devaraj Urs Loan Scheme|
|Scheme type||Finance Loan|
|Department Concerned||D Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation|
|Beneficiary of scheme||People belong to the Backward Karnataka state|
|Amount of Loan||Rs. 50000|
|Subsidy||30% or Rs.10000 maximum|
|Loan Interest Rate||4% per annum|
Documents Required For Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme 2023
At the time of applying online, you all have to submit the following documents with the application Form.
- Copy of Adhar Card of the applicant.
- Caste Certificate of the applying candidates.
- Disability Certificate of the applicant if any.
- for women’s widow certificates.
- property certificate for the security amount of the loan.
- Bank passbook detail of the applicant with Bank Branch detail.
- Recently Clicked passport-size photograph of the applicant.
At the time of submitting the D Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme 2023 Application Form, you have to upload the scanned documents with the same.
Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme List Detail 2023
At the time of applying for the loan, you have to select the loan scheme for which you want to apply. Here below you will get the detail about the Scheme List.
- Chaitanya Subsidy Cum Soft Loan.
- D Devaraj Urs Individual Loan Scheme.
- Micro Credit Scheme.
- Assistance To Traditional Artisans And Occupational Groups.
- Ganga Kalyana Irrigation Scheme.
- Arivu Education Loan Scheme.
- Interest-Free Loan For Higher Education In Foreign University.
- NBCFDC Schemes ( Term Loan, Education Loan, Mahila Samriddhi Micro Finance Scheme For Women, Micro Finance, Small Loan For Individuals).
- Karnataka Savitha Samaja.
- Karnataka Madiwala Machideva.
- Karnataka Self Employment Scheme.
- Karnataka Madivala Machideva Gangakalyana Scheme.
- Madivala Machideva Arivu.
Steps to Apply Online For dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in Application Form 2023
So if you want to avail the benefit of the scheme, then the easiest process to apply Online is given here.
- Go to the authority site of dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in
- Then in the lower part of the page, find Online Service
- From the menu, pick the sort of plan to apply for.
- Then click on the connection of your plan application structure.
- A web-based structure will show up with rules about internet-based applications.
- Fill out the structure and submit.
Devaraj Urs Loan Scheme 2023 Application Form dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in
Now if you want to fill out the dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in Devaraj URS Loan Scheme Application Form then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Open Application for Self Employment/Traditional Professional Loan/Mini Loan Scheme
- Give Applicant Loan Information
- Enter position, name of task for advance, the reason for credit, and sum.
- Give the candidate’s name, orientation, DOB, parent’s subtleties, and so forth.
- Enter the current location of the candidate
- Give Caste and Income Certificate Information
- Notice the Annual pay of the family
- Give project subtleties
- Notice your bank subtleties, account number, IFSC code, and so forth.
- Transfer archives required
- Present the application structure for Devaraj Arasu’s credit.
Steps to Check the Devaraj Urs Loan Scheme Beneficiary List 2023 dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in
All the people who submit the online application for the scheme now can also check their names on the beneficiary list. Here we are going to provide you with the step-wise step detail.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website. As the link to the official website is given below.
- Then on the home page, you have to find the link to Devaraj URS Loan Beneficiary List.
- When you get the same link you have to click on that.
- the complete beneficiary list opens in pdf in front of you.
- Here you can check your name on the beneficiary list.
FAQ’s of Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme
This is a scheme that is started by the state government of Karnataka under financial help in the shape of a loan that will be given to the beneficiaries.
You have to visit the official website and then fill out the application form.