Seva Sindhu Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs.3,000 Apply Online, Payment Status sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in, Karnataka driver Covid Relief Package for Driver like Auto Driver, Taxi Driver and Rickshaw Driver.
With the help of this article, you will go to get complete information about the Seva Sindhu Karnataka Driver Scheme for Rs.3,000. In this article, we explain to you how you can check the Seva Sindhu driver Scheme Status and apply online.
You can check the complete detail about the Karnataka driver Scheme Rs.3,000 from this article. From this article, you will get very little information later which the help of which you can avail the benefit of the scheme.
We collect the full information from other sources that in this scheme which people will go to get the benefit and how you can avail the benefit of this scheme. So to avail the benefit of this scheme you must have to read it carefully.
Read the full article till the end of this page.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs.3,000
This scheme basically belongs to the state of Karnataka and the same was announced by Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa. Under this scheme, the main benefit has been given to the Drivers of the state.
All that Drivers no matter which vehicle they play like Taxi Driver, can Driver or Auto Rickshaw driver can get the benefit under this scheme.
In Seva Sindu Karnataka Driver Scheme you will get Rs.3,000 by the state government. To take this amount you have to make the online registration for it.
We all know that there are so many people who are daily earners like drivers and facing so many problems. Due to Covid-19 they are unable to get the earnings and will not fulfill their basic need.
Now, all that people who belong to the state of Karnataka can avail benefit of this scheme by applying online. Along with Driver, there are also other people who can avail of the benefit under this scheme. So to take the benefit you must have to read the full article.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka Driver Scheme Announcement on Twitter
Overview of Seva Sindhu Driver 3000 Covid Relief Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka driver Scheme|
|Announced By||CM of the state|
|Total Beneficiary||2 Lakh|
|Beneficiary||Drivers of the state|
|How to get||Apply Online|
|Post Category||Karnataka Govt Scheme|
Eligibility List of Beneficiary in Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs.3,000
Now in this paragraph, you will get the detail of the candidates from the different occupations which will get the cash profit under this scheme. The complete list is given below.
- Auto Driver
- Cab Driver
- Flower Growers
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Taxi Driver
Document List for Karnataka Driver Scheme
Now at the time of making the online registration for the Seva Sindu Karnataka Driver Scheme, You must have to submit your documents with the form.
These documents will show your eligibility Criteria. So checklist is given below.
- Adhar Card is a required document.
- Voter ID Card Copy.
- Any vehicle Registration Number.
- Recent Clicked Passport Size Photograph.
- Transport Driving Proof of the driver.
Also Read: Fasal Bima Yojana Karnataka
Major Benefits of Karnataka Driver Scheme
Here now I am going to provide you with the major benefit of the scheme after reading it you can make the online registration.
- Due to Covid 19, there are so many people who did not earn the money can get the benefit of Rs.3,000 from the state government.
- Under this scheme, the direct benefit has been given to the registering driver during the Lockdown in the state of Karnataka.
- All drivers like Cab drivers, Autorickshaw driver,s and Taxi Drivers will get Rs.3,000 direct in their bank account by the state government.
- After the implementation of this scheme total 2 lakh drivers are going to avail of the benefit under this scheme.
- The construction workers of the state also going to take the benefit from this scheme once their complete their online registration.
- Rs.2,000 also has been given to the street vendor of the state.
- Under this scheme when you complete your registration after that you will get the direct amount in your given bank account number.
Steps to Apply Online Seva Sindhu Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs.3,000 Registration Form 2021
Now we told you how you can apply for this scheme online. Just you have to follow the step-wise step information after that you will get the benefit under this scheme.
- First of all, all the interested candidates have to visit the official website of http://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in .
- When you click on the link, the home page of the website opens in front of you.
- On this home page of the official website, you will see the link to the Disbursement of Cash relief of Auto Rickshaw Driver and taxi Driver for Covid-19.
- When you click on that link the new registration form will be open in front of you. You have to full fill out this registration by entering the full information.
- Now enter one by one detail of the applicant like name, date of birth and documents detail, and saving bank account detail.
- When you enter the detail then submit all the information. Take the printout of the application form.
- In this way, you will complete your registration process.
Check Seva Sindhu Karnataka Driver Scheme Payment Status Online
All the applicants are also eligible later to check their payment application status for the Seva Sindhu Karnataka driver Scheme for Rs.3,000/-.
We also provide you a direct link to check the same. You again have to follow the steps given below.
- Now all the applicants who make the online registration have again made the visit the official website of the scheme i.e. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now you are on the home page of the web portal.
- Click on the link of Track Your Application status.
- When you enter the enter box opens in front of you. Enter the detail they’re required and submit button
- So in this way you can check the same.
FAQ’s of Seva Sindhu Driver Scheme Karnataka
This is a scheme which is launched by the Karnataka Government for the Driver of the state in the Lockdown.
All the registered and Licensed drivers who are fighting against Covid-19.
Under this scheme, after making the online registration you will get Rs.3,000 from the state government.